Download the music from The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Killing Monsters trailer!

+
Download the music from The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Killing Monsters trailer!

If you liked our newest trailer for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, which we released last week, you might also have enjoyed the music that accompanied the on-screen action. Click here to download the track in .mp3 format. Alternatively, you can get it as a .wav file from here. Enjoy!

Thank you !
The ending of this soundtrack is massive...

Really need to listen again my soundtrack DVD from Witcher 2.

Thank you!

I showed the trailer to my dad. I think it shocked him. *shrugs*
Now I feel bad for having made him upset. =(

Arclavum said:
Thank you for reading my mind and delivering my thoughts in material form

Actually I insisted/begged them a lot over the course of weeks on twitter. Guess it really works, right Marcin? :D

Damn I love you guys! I hate it when trailers feature some awesome song but they never disclose the name of it, let alone feature a downloadable link!

Stay awesome RED! I really appreciate you making the song available for us :)

MM360 said:
Click to download the track in .mp3 format. Alternatively, you can get it as a .wav file from here. Enjoy!</span></p>

Thanks. You could also use OGG/Vorbis and FLAC :) They are better alternatives to MP3 and WAV.

Thanks !
Don't forget to pass our gratitude on to the composers who worked on this beast of a soundtrack. :)

*ahem* ...so for when is the Ciri reveal scheduled ? :p

Wichat - it seems you're first left clicking the link, which opens the file using the quicktime plugin. Instead, right-click directly on the links and choose "save as".

Hehe, Apple tries to get money for the PRO version, which allows saving the file %).

But yeah, Wichat - you just need to right click on the link and do "Save As".

This is why I never allow QuickTime on my computers. I don't like it as an mp3 player or as anything else, but it hijacks multimedia MIME types and suffixes, and it defeats attempts to deselect or disable it.

Kodaemon's right: right click, Save As, and open in your preferred mp3 player.

I like it. Especially good use of the cello high in its range from 0:32 (or is that the low range on a viola?).

This piece is awesome. If the entire TW3 soundtrack will be of this quality, it will be perfect. I still have a lot of TW2 tracks to listen in my car, and I sure hope for quality TW3 tracks as well. Keep it up.

Top Bottom