Downloadable content announcement

+
well, GMT +1 can only mean one thing, that'll be released when the clock hits 00:00 in the GMT +1 timezone. anything else just wouldn't make any sense imo.

Awesome, 2:24 in the morning. I think we missinterpreted GMT +01:00? Well let's make some more posts just to let them know, how many are waiting for EE. Sleep well... good night

Here in California, I feel like I am back in time - still Thursday! :)I can't wait for this. I've got food stocked, Ale on tap, Old Toby is ready to be set aflame!Now.... I just need me an EE patch!!!!! :whistle: :peace: :wave:

Hallo!!!! Aufwachen!!!!Jungs stellt den Kaffee beiseite und fahrt die Server hoch. Was soll sie verarsche? Erst die Pleite mit der Verkaufsversion und jetzt das hier.

ynamite said:
well, GMT +1 can only mean one thing, that'll be released when the clock hits 00:00 in the GMT +1 timezone. anything else just wouldn't make any sense imo.
No? Why would it mean that?It just means that any time given is referring to the GMT +1 timezone.Just saying GMT +1 does not equal midnight in any way, shape or form.

LicaonKter said:
GMT+1 means Polands timezonethere was no fixed hour announced yet
Geez, I can't believe I missed that, you're absolutely right! Because somebody wrote GMT+01:00 in the announcement, it doesn't mean 1:00 am UK time. It's even funnier that nobody else noticed that until now..

alvarogd said:
I am brazilian and I´m wating for 1.4.... but it is still 10:00pm (still september 18) here.
hmm ... maybe that's the reason for the delay ?? - maybe they wait (or hav to wait), til it's the 19th of September everywhere ?! - Does anyone know when the "last" timezone will change to the 19th in GMT+1 ?? ???

You know I very much doubt members of CDProjekt are going to be at work at 2 in the morning their time. Wait a few hours and go to bed :p

Prediction - you're going to be waiting till people actually come into the office and such before the links go up.

Another one waiting, although I have doubts we will see it until much later in the day... I shall give it a bit longer!

I'm in Greece and from here time difference with NY is about 7 hours...so since its 3.28 here that means...Oh boy...It would be kinda unfair to have everybody wait for all timezones to be in 19/9 don't you think?

you're right, but the only "work" is to make a link active/visible... I'm not gonna play tonight anyway, but it would have been nice not to waste time tomorrow downloading ;)

Wakers said:
Wakers said:
No? Why would it mean that?It just means that any time given is referring to the GMT +1 timezone.Just saying GMT +1 does not equal midnight in any way, shape or form.
yes, if there was a time given, but there wasn't. so because no exact time or timeframe was given, it can only imply that'll be released at the beginning of the 19th according to GMT+1. If that's not the case and by that they meant to tell us it could be put up on the 19th at any time, why mention the timezone? I know that GMT+1 doesn't mean midnight, but when you don't mention a time, what else could it mean?

Yeah man its totally lame that they went and put in all this effort for a totally free patch and then didn't give us an EXACT TIME for when its released man the developers are almost as bad as a certain company that suggests we challenge everything

Gunrun said:
Prediction - you're going to be waiting till people actually come into the office and such before the links go up.
I was about to say the same thing, I reckon lunchtime tomorrow. :dead:

LicaonKter said:
GMT+1 means Polands timezonethere was no fixed hour announced yet
Well from this statement....The Enhanced Edition download will be available worldwide on 19th September on TheWitcher.com. The latest info about the DL you find here.-(((((( Download starts 19. Sept at GMT +01:00)))))- no uncut versions except North America Watch the news forum carefully cos there we will post everything you need to know when the DL is ready for you...... i and others would say it means 12pm on GMT+1 ???

hi ppl! this is my first post in this forum ::)i just arrived to home and load the game + clicked on updates, but it only shows 1.32:28 am (Spain)where can i get the link to EE? ???ninjaedit: not available yet? wat? [...] hmm, ok. :dead:

Top Bottom