Downloadable content announcement

+
Eriash is usually on Messenger Live by now..... So I cant even rib him to find out whats going on. But my guess is the usuall guess. Its not up due to the time difference between here and Poland. You'll probably find that they uploaded the 9gb patch (estimate) over night and it'll appear about 9:30am Poland time as one of there web editors stroles into work and adds the link. ;)

click, click, click, fingernails on my desk. In a few moments it will be the 19th for me.....western USA. Waiting... drinking diet Coke....waiting.....should be in bed.

Maybe they celebrated last night and got wasted. You know, snorting fisstech of a hookers ass and all that good stuff. If that's the case we won't see the patch till tomorrow. :p

falloutgod said:
Maybe they celebrated last night and got wasted. You know, snorting fisstech of a hookers ass and all that good stuff. If that's the case we won't see the patch till tomorrow. :p
Oh my god the truth is out. LOL ;DUS has 4 time zones, not counting Alaska and HawaiiThis is how I feel :wall: waiting...

Do we have to register our game in order to get the patch?If we do I need one of the Red guys to send me a CD key because mine doesn't have one, It's the Canada. I heard Witcher in Canada had missing cd Keys.

PaulKearsy said:
Do we have to register our game in order to get the patch?If we do I need one of the Red guys to send me a CD key because mine doesn't have one, It's the Canada. I heard Witcher in Canada had missing cd Keys.
PaulSee the game owner icon next to my avatar? I believe that is what you get when you register. I've read about problems in Canada, as well as players that got their copy of the witcher in graphics board bundles.

falloutgod said:
Then we're going to have to go around and dose them up with Wives tears and White Honey.

sig970 said:
sig970 said:
PaulSee the game owner icon next to my avatar? I believe that is what you get when you register. I've read about problems in Canada, as well as players that got their copy of the witcher in graphics board bundles.
Well I hope I don't have too because if I do, I guess I just wasted three days waiting for this.

Top Bottom