Downloadable content announcement

+
FiOth said:
The download for the UK language pack completed 3 mins ago.Both Avast antivirus and Spybot S&D say its clean.The actual patch is about 37% through...Waiting...
I am going crazy man. Same location greece (Thessaloniki) and downloading just stopped.And you guys that you are proud of using downloaders know that you make the problem. Each of you count as at least 5 of us without such program.

Tyrnan said:
Seems that some are wlready downloading. But I can't seem to find the link! Did I miss something?
http://www.sciagnij.pl/programy/1,93888,5710169,Wiedzmin_Edycja_Rozszerzona___czesto_zadawane_pytania.html?as=3&ias=5&startsz=x#english

if anybody completed the enhanced edition upgrade.. Upload it on Rapidshare....So we all will have fullspeed... I dont wanna wait till sunday... Why doesnt CDPR upp it on rS????

costasmath said:
And you guys that you are proud of using downloaders know that you make the problem. Each of you count as at least 5 of us without such program.
AFAIK you can't use downloadmanagers there. Only one connection per file allowed. You can however download more than one file at once.

costasmath said:
And you guys that you are proud of using downloaders know that you make the problem. Each of you count as at least 5 of us without such program.
Sorry about that m8 but consider that by the time most users will be done with the download the rest of you will have all the bandwidth for yourselves :) .I am getting 380/sec here, should be done soon...

I'm going fricken crazy here. I downloaded the 2nd part first: english language at it breezed through, all 457mb. Now I'm downloading the TWEE and I'm going at a rate of 19.5kb/sec. I'll be here until Halloween....... :wall: :wall: :wall:Only 13 hours to go. I need another site. Something in the western US would do.

Valine said:
Valine said:
Seems that some are wlready downloading. But I can't seem to find the link! Did I miss something?
http://www.sciagnij.pl/programy/1,93888,5710169,Wiedzmin_Edycja_Rozszerzona___czesto_zadawane_pytania.html?as=3&ias=5&startsz=x#english
is that an official link?

Modifying game files. This may take up to two hours. Manually interrupting this process will necessiitate re-installation of the game.hehe 2 hours ? oO

FiOth said:
FiOth said:
Sorry about that m8 but consider that by the time most users will be done with the download the rest of you will have all the bandwidth for yourselves :) .I am getting 380/sec here, should be done soon...
And why should I wait for you to downlad first????????????????
FiOth said:
FiOth said:
AFAIK you can't use downloadmanagers there. Only one connection per file allowed. You can however download more than one file at once.
Cool out. Someone said before "with a download manager you can reach a better speed"

Dont know why you people are risking that dodgy download.[size=10pt]Update: A CD Projekt RED employee has posted on the official forums saying that they're just double-checking everything and that the patch will be on their website "in a few hours".[/size]http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=16783.0

DopeTR said:
DopeTR said:
DopeTR said:
is that an official link?
------------------------------Officially unknown...

mrpink123 said:
if anybody completed the enhanced edition upgrade.. Upload it on Rapidshare....So we all will have fullspeed... I dont wanna wait till sunday... Why doesnt CDPR upp it on rS????
RS would be ok. But since non PA users are limited to about 30kbps i would prefer additional servers which aren't one click hosters :)

undeadgamer said:
That website should be taken with a pinch of salt as how do you know it does not contain spyware or a virus
I'm not in the least concerned about that part of it. I can scan the file once it's downloaded for any problems.A BIGGER question, however, is whether or not the Verification Servers -- that check for whether the game is Registered or not -- is in place once the installation of this particular file starts. That could be a potential killer in that respect.

bushmins said:
Dont know why you people are risking that dodgy download.[size=10pt]Update: A CD Projekt RED employee has posted on the official forums saying that they're just double-checking everything and that the patch will be on their website "in a few hours".[/size]http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=16783.0
Because we are addicted!!! Okay? :pI'm going to take a bath and eat something. Hopefully things will be done when I get back. Maybe I'll just take a nap.

Top Bottom