Downloadable content announcement

+
OK, im starting to get irritated. All its doing is recycling through the link. Theres no way to download the patch right now. I wait up till 5AM so i can get a jump on this, going on no sleep. I should have known it would be a clusterfuck. I DID know it was going to be a clusterfuck, I just hoped to god that for some reason Id slip in. Ive got everything dwnlded EXCEPT the game patch. Go figure. I just keep going back and forth between pages. Ive tried every possible link, tried opening in different windows, tabs....anyone else find a way around this? I see its happening to other folks...what are you lot doing about it? Waiting? Clicking? Anyone have a solution? I was hoping id get this started before i had to work....

OK so the installer is running but what about the language pack?Does it require to run it after the initial installation to get the new voice overs in the game?

Crazyheaven said:
That link is not working for me. I clicked the yellow box and wait like 10 seconds and then it sends me back to the start page.
I have the same problem....arrrggh!!

Ok as promised,Installation of the upgrade pack took about 30 min, then I installed the English UK language pack which took only a couple of seconds.Checked the version to make sure and it said, "Currently you have the 1.4.5.1282 version of the game" :)Launched the game and wauw, loading is much faster and although I haven't went far in the game yet, its amazing 8)Thank you very much for this devs, I'll enjoy the game even more now.Also a big thank you for the additional downloadable content, that's a lot of extra's :)Hang in there my fellow gamers, you'll get there and will have been worth the patience ;)

1. the link to the patch doesnt work yet.2. the link to the czech and slovak language pack is faulty too. it points to the french pack /you can see it in the address/ but the file results as missing anyway

Crazyheaven said:
That link is not working for me. I clicked the yellow box and wait like 10 seconds and then it sends me back to the start page.
I'm getting the same thing - even when I click the link on the second page which is probably a 'if you don't see a download within 10 seconds, click here' link. Stuck in a download loop at getting nothing. Tried IE too, just in case it doesn't work in firefox for some reason.

Hmm, just finished the English Language Pack-DL with approx 1mbyte/sec, the german one is lagging around between 45-60kbytes, even though there are less people downloading it..And the Patch-DL doesn't work at all lol..

Hello, when I try to install the TWEE.exe, there is the verificaton ofmy registry and it says " impossibility to connect to the server" (impossibilite de se connecter au serveur distant, (je suis francais)).Someone could explain to me?

The download link for the patch just keeps refreshing to the previous page. The link isn't working. The Language patch link is working though.

cavallino288 said:
Hello, when I try to install the TWEE.exe, there is the verificaton ofmy registry and it says " impossibility to connect to the server" (impossibilite de se connecter au serveur distant, (je suis francais)).Someone could explain to me?
disable Firewall/Antivirus

Just out of curiousity, how was Tarash able to dwnld it so fast before everyone else and was able to get it to work just fine?

DyreStraits said:
Running into a Catch-22 here. :(I have the TWEE_Upgrade as well as the TWEE_English_language_pack downloaded.I started the Upgrade patch first and was able to get the verification of registration with no problem. Clicked on the OK to start the installation. Hit First Error: "The language pack.....could not be found. Please install the correct language pack before installing the Upgrade"So, tried to install the English version pack....Hit Second Error: "Please install the TWEE Upgrade before installing the Language pack...."Now what???
Had the same problem, attempt to run the Upgrade again. This time be sure to click the OK button on the window as directed and continue on from there. Tell us if that solves the issue.

ya... WTF ??? and it's ALL in polish, sheesh, a LITTLE info in english would have been nice"easy" this is NOT ???OK ... i take it all back, overloaded servers ... i was frustrated and my download finally started

Same problem here: I just cant get downloading that patch. Are they doing this on purspose of what?! So that you eventually should rebuy the game. And why is this all in Polish: this is a download for the whole world ???

I did it the first time but the language pack wasn't in the same folder, i corrected it and now I can't connect anymore.I hope that there isn't just one try.

Ok run the TWEE upgrade exe and asks for online activation and i put in my username and password and comes with "Unable to connect to the remote server"

Top Bottom