Downloadable content announcement

+
vanworden said:
vanworden said:
Could CDPR confirm that there is an issue with missing blood and finishing moves on the EE version released? Which "versions" have the issue? I'm getting this from the EE thread in the "The Witcher" forum, but not official reply has been given. Is this an issue? Has it been resolved? Is someone looking at it? Could an official post be made regarding it?
Apart from North American version – which is without Gore the Rest of the World have the full Witcher version
Wow! Why does this happen in North America? I want the Full Witcher Version Uncut, Bloody and Goreiful as Hell, Nude Animations, and Vulgar Language! Why are you all picking on us Americans with cut crap?

vanworden said:
vanworden said:
Could CDPR confirm that there is an issue with missing blood and finishing moves on the EE version released? Which "versions" have the issue? I'm getting this from the EE thread in the "The Witcher" forum, but not official reply has been given. Is this an issue? Has it been resolved? Is someone looking at it? Could an official post be made regarding it?
Apart from North American version – which is without Gore the Rest of the World have the full Witcher version
*sigh* thx, this reliefs me from stomach ache :peace:

Thanks for this download opportunity, just made me decide get the EE from shop anyway. I love to see some game devs/publishers know how to treat their customers.

waldo6877 said:
waldo6877 said:
waldo6877 said:
Wow! Why does this happen in North America? I want the Full Witcher Version Uncut, Bloody and Goreiful as Hell, Nude Animations, and Vulgar Language! Why are you all picking on us Americans with cut crap?
Because our culture in the US is ignorant and backward with taboos on nudity, sex and vulgar language. If you live here, you should know that. We have been overrun with conservatives. I hear New Zealand is nice.

Furin said:
Furin said:
Furin said:
Furin said:
Because our culture in the US is ignorant and backward with taboos on nudity, sex and vulgar language. If you live here, you should know that. We have been overrun with conservatives. I hear New Zealand is nice.
That being said the only difference in releases was supposed to be the nudie cards and nude models. The other stuff is a mistake.

they're not picking on you - thank your government for all their laws wining about violent games!

Uncut is Uncut! Cut is cut! Cut is Crap! Uncut is the game as it was meant to be played! Which would you prefer? :wall: :dead:kl1k There are tons of games more violent and Bloody then this game! There is only the excuse of sales! If you put an AO rated game on the market no one carries it! AO is 18+ where M rated games are 17+. M Rated games stores carry! So there is that!

Id just like to give my very enthusiastic gratitude to the devs for doing this. most devs would chalk the witchers problems (which arent devastating, but can be a bit narly) to experience and put these kind of improvements into a sequal instead.but these guys have done a fantastic job supporting the game, definately beyond the call of duty (excuse the bad pun :p). i wont be buying the enhanced edition because i have the origonal.....and im broke (mostly because im broke :p) but i will definately be keeping an eye on future games from the team and will buy with confidence knowing that 1) They wont make the same mistakes in future games as they did with the witcher (which is still great with 1.3...just short of fantastic).2) whatever mistakes they do make in their next game will be fixed to the very best of their ability.Great job and thanks again guys n gals at CDProjekt Red.

Troubled American needs clarification ,do I have to wait or can I download the ee today because of GMT ??? ???T thin ki saqw earlier on this post that someone in the EST would be able to at 6 today (thurs).So I just want to make sure.

Well, that an unuasual thing that an enhancement is given away for free. . Great move guys! :wave:I will download the EE and I might buy it anyway. Great support should be appreciated!

Awesome!I stopped playing when my save game became corrupt.. I couldn't return to town from the swamp because it would crash every time. Unless the new update fixes my save game, at least starting over won't be such a chore with the enhanced content! Thank you for this exciting news!

Great news.Thank you for all FREE.The best software house! And great support.First I`ll download it, and then will buy it.It`s 19 already, waiting...Ohhh no,my time is GMT+3, and patch wil be at GMT+1, stiil 3 hours,will donwload it at morning.

I bought the EE version as well, but great work guys and thank you for taking care of your customers in such a way with the free download as well. :D

waldo6877 said:
waldo6877 said:
waldo6877 said:
Yeah I know, and it's SICKENING. Cracks me up, the country with more violence on TV than any other country is so damn worried about blood in a video game. Give me a break. WHY ARE THERE RATINGS IF THEY STILL ARE GOING TO SENSOR THE CONTENT OF THE GAME ANYWAY???? WE CAN'T HANDLE CARTOON BLOOD? Give me a fucking break! I'm SICK of this. Kepp your big ass noses out of our games and let us ADULTS play the games the way we want them

I must say that I'm finding these posts complaining about ratings a little distracting. Can we please keep the topic focused on the EE / new patch?

I'm hoping that they start the download at 0001 Polish time. I've got tonight off, and would like to be in Chapter II by tomorrow. ;D

Top Bottom