Downloadable content announcement

+
modul8r said:
I must say that I'm finding these posts complaining about ratings a little distracting. Can we please keep the topic focused on the EE / new patch?
Why do you need to be focused? What do you need to see??? "The EE downloadable version is now available." Yeah pretty confusing isn't it...Most likely it would be in a new post anyway. You can also see for yourself by checking the "Patch" section of the website, that's where it will be. You're not going to find anymore new information about the EE here...

Hi, everybody - I'm from Germany, I'm very excited obout the EE too ;D and I love almost everything I heard - or read - about it (although I allready own the CE and gathered all Patches and additional content ... and therefore don't need that much goodies from the EE ) ... but I still have one important question (as an - very last - attempt to try to support CDP RED further on :peace:):I know that we'll get the download-EE for free (which is an awfuly great evidence of community-support - imho :beer:), but is it eventually possible to show our / my gratitude for this in some other way ?? (since I think CD-RED really deserves this for all the efforts they made to make this >dream come true< - thas is if all the promisses on this issue are are not only "promotion-stuff" ... but I allready know some reviews on this matter, which let me get very, very optimistic ... ) - What I mean is, I would like to pay the DEVs something (maybee a donation or something "unofficial") just for the oportunity to download the EE, allthough I would get it for free (of course not as much, as for the retail-version but something that equals their efforts a little bit - would make me just feel a bit better, than just grabbing the stuff for 0 and hopeing they sell enough retails, to keep the franchise alive and at the same level as til now ...) - Is this in any way possible ?? ??? I know there are many forum users who stated that they'll buy the EE in addition to the original (lucky ones, who assumeably can afford it easily ?! ::)- but not for me ... and possibly some other folks, too), which sure is the best way in supporting the DEVs further on, but maybee my suggestion would be an opportunity for all the true fans who can't afford this that easily ?!!! ;)I realy ment this statement / question seriously (!) - please give me some sort of answer ... maybe you'll get some more "donations" from other players too, who also like to support your further efforts with more than just nice words ... :angel:In Addition (partly because I can't do anything else right now... in awaiting the EE to be downloadable - I even have problems to get my whirlwind in my head contolled in some way - man am I excited ... I almost feel like I was a little Boy in awaiting the first date or romance) I would like to show my gratitudes to CPD RED (or anybody else, who was involved in the development) in two - at least for me - important issues regarding the WITCHER-Game (original and EE) that weren't stated very often in this thread respectively in this forum as far as I know of it :First I want you to know that for me the game isn't just one of the best RPG-Games I ever played (since I started with Computers in at the Age of 20 - and that was almost 20 years in the past ... so that I played a lot, believe me - some people even regarded me to be addicted to the PC), because of its innovativ gameplay and combat system, its astonnishing graphics and adult dialoges, its epic and dividing storyline, etc ... (you can put in this line almost any gamedesign-relevant thing :beer:) -- NO !!What makes this game - for me - to something realy outstanding in PC-gaming is the fact, that you (the DEVs) managed to almost completely transfer the tone, the athmosphere and the fantasy-world at a whole frome the outstanding SAPKOWSKI-Novels (who for me is the very >KING of fantasy< - not only in Poland) into the game !! 8) 8); and even again put this efford in the new Adventures you release with the EE :beer:- That is something I can't thank you enough for, because I never ever before had seen or felt this in any other game I played and wich has a video- or a novel-based counterpart to refer to; Thank you so much !!! (and I hope we'll see some more of this genius in the future of the witcher-universe - I'll count on you ;))And last but not least i want esspecially to thank the genius folks at CDP who were involved in writing or composing the MUSIK for the game !! :beer: This, too, is something which makes this game to something realy, realy special, because the themes, instruments and melodies fit so overwhelming perfektly in this fantasy world of the WITCHER - as (again) described in the SAPKOWSKI-Novels - that they add a lot (if not the most) to its outstanding atmosphere, which I enjoyed so much even in the original game version. ;DThank you, thank you, thank you ... I love you guys all !!! :-*

vanworden said:
vanworden said:
Could CDPR confirm that there is an issue with missing blood and finishing moves on the EE version released? Which "versions" have the issue? I'm getting this from the EE thread in the "The Witcher" forum, but not official reply has been given. Is this an issue? Has it been resolved? Is someone looking at it? Could an official post be made regarding it?
Apart from North American version – which is without Gore the Rest of the World have the full Witcher version
And us US version owners will be able to *get* the gore and blood like the rest of the world right?

My question is will there be a fix for the sex cards and nude models for the american version like there was before the EE or am i stuck playing the watered down american title if i update to the EE

So its being release for download on GMT +1.00. OK, but what time is it being released?GMT +1.00 means British summer time (hence the +1.00)Or is that suppost to mean 1am GMT +1.00?

bushmins said:
So its being release for download on GMT +1.00. OK, but what time is it being released?GMT +1.00 means British summer time (hence the +1.00)Or is that suppost to mean 1am GMT +1.00?
Well we are allready in +1 atm so it should be 12pm in the uk ???

bushmins said:
Well Poland is in CET so its GMT +1. In Poland it is now 23:30pm, so in half an hour im hoping mate.

SoDaR2009 said:
SoDaR2009 said:
Well Poland is in CET so its GMT +1. In Poland it is now 23:30pm, so in half an hour im hoping mate.
No mate GMT+1 is uk time so its 10:30 atm.

Ah yes you are indeed right, until our clocks go back on the 26th Oct to the depths of winter darkness once more! 1hr 15min to go then! Im betting that the servers will get overloaded or the download will be slow for a least a little while. Lets hope they have good servers and enough mirrors! :)/waits

GMT +01:00 ? Not trying to be a pest or anything. Just trying to determine whether I'll have time to download it tonight.

I think it's been told that it's coming out at twelve.The Enhanced Edition download will be available worldwide on 19th September on TheWitcher.com. The latest info about the DL you find here.- Download starts 19. Sept at GMT +01:00- no uncut versions except North America Watch the news forum carefully cos there we will post everything you need to know when the DL is ready for you

Top Bottom