Downloadable content announcement

+
Oh great. just what I need. The Enhanced Edition out this weekend. So much for me having a life. It looks like all the work and stuff I had planned to get done this weekend around the house WON'T GET DONE, THANKS TO YOU. Instead, it looks like I am yet again going to be losing touch with my friends and family, neglecting my cats, letting the dishes pile up in the sink, blowing off minor things like sleeping/eating/going to work....while I spend all of my time playing The Witcher Enhanced Edition. You guys Rock The World. I thank you (but my cats don't). ;D ;D ;DPS: if the North American edition IS censored.... I'm sure we can find a way around THAT. :evil:

STGhost said:
Yes we know what time it is in different countries, but GMT+1 = UK time :)
Isn't GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) UK time? ???Anyway, will the new content be released in about half an hour, or should I just go to sleep and look for it in the morning? :p

Planewalker said:
Planewalker said:
Yes we know what time it is in different countries, but GMT+1 = UK time :)
Isn't GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) UK time? ???
Britain is currently on "British Summer Time" (also known as Daylight Savings Time) which is GMT+1. Poland as standard is on GMT+2I'm hoping the content is available in the next couple of hours so I can set it all downloading while I sleep

will this patch be distributed to other hosting sites ?if not why not?my isp could save me 1.5gb (or more) of monthly quota that way....

any1 else scrolling the patch and news page refreashing it every 10 seconds ? :whistle:damn I wished I had a Life ;D

Plinglebob said:
Britain is currently on "British Summer Time" (also known as Daylight Savings Time) which is GMT+1. Poland as standard is on GMT+2I'm hoping the content is available in the next couple of hours so I can set it all downloading while I sleep
Ah, I thought GMT was automatically adjusted to include the daylight savings. Anyway, I hope it'll be release soon. Judging by these forums, there are a lot of members waiting to pounce upon the download link and overload the servers. :) Download speeds will be lower, and that means it'll take a fair number of hours for the download to complete. Preferably while I'm sleeping. Then I can wake up in the morning and immediately install it. :)

Top Bottom