Downloadable content announcement

+
serious1 said:
But ... you can also try to see it from the other side: I think it's the first time, that American-Citizens are in disadvantage - normaly it's just the oposite, isn't it ? (just think of Fallout 3 ... now you can imagine, how "german-languager" feel in this case ?!) :wall: ;)
Hehe, bist du etwa auch aus unserem schönen Ländle? 8)€:: OK, Sorry for that...

We got a Native Zone if you would like to chatter in your own language :)http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?board=85.0

kl1k said:
they're not picking on you - thank your government for all their laws wining about violent games!
If the censored version is because of laws in the USA, how come the Canadian customers have to suffer because of the laws of a foreign country?**Edited to clarify who that was for.

As for Fallout, I recently saw a news article saying that all versions will be the same so really the americans are suffering because of german censorship in that case, sorry for posting off topic.

Tom just said this:
Brysiu said:
Ok, you can find it in our community page news as well. Please check our website tomorrow for a more direct way of downloading this patch ;).Cheers and have (bloody) fun!
Since he lives in NA and talking about a more direct way of getting the blood fix tomorrow... ;)

Trelard said:
If the censored version is because of laws in the USA, how come your Canadian customers have to suffer because of the laws of a foreign country?
nobody said that the canadian version is censored, as far as I know - it's only told that US-VERSIONS are censored ! ... I think it realy depends on the version you bought as the original game and witch you registered - independent ot the country you live in.

ST_Ghost, its 00:30.I'm not asking for anything precise; but is it going to happen within an hour? Two? Twelve? Heck twenty four hours would be a better answer than 'soon'. Sorry if this seems like badgering, i'm just irritable because i don't know if i'm wasting my time.Cheers

I know as little as you do :)But judging from the quote, it probably won't be before its midnight in the States, unless Tom is having some fun :)

serious1 said:
serious1 said:
If the censored version is because of laws in the USA, how come your Canadian customers have to suffer because of the laws of a foreign country?
nobody said that the canadian version is censored, as far as I know - it's only told that US-VERSIONS are censored ! ... I think it realy depends on the version you bought as the original game and witch you registered - independent ot the country you live in.
It's been said that ALL NA versions are the same, thus cut and censored (because god forbid someone see's a naked breast.) So that means the Canadian version is also cut.

North America includes Canada, so yes, it also doesn't have naked cards and an explicit nude dryad. Everything else is the same.

bleakstar93 said:
As for Fallout, I recently saw a news article saying that all versions will be the same so really the americans are suffering because of german censorship in that case, sorry for posting off topic.
OT The only censorship on Fallout 3 will be drugs name (used to be morphine and so on, now they have fictional names), and that's because of Australian laws, not German.

My understanding of the GMT +1 is 1:00am Greenwich Mean Time. I'm hoping that means 40 minutes from now. ??? :whistle:

bleakstar93 said:
just to put this right (it's an awful RPG, too): only all "german-languaged" versions are all censored in regard to gore and violance (I gather all possible info on FO3 every day!) :peace:

STGhost said:
North America includes Canada, so yes, it also doesn't have naked cards and an explicit nude dryad. Everything else is the same.
Does this also mean that the TEXT is the same? or is it censored too (I can live without the sex cards.. no real biggie) like the previous version?

Quick qeastion. Will I need to download and install the 3.1 patch before installing the EE patch? I'm not entirely sure if I did or not.

Top Bottom