Downloadable content announcement

+
STGhost said:
There is no difference in text between any of the language versions (besides obvious translations)
The reason I asked in because of this:http://atomiculture.blogspot.com/2007/11/witcher-censored.htmlAnd I am close to buying it on steam (I have to novel already,) but I always research what I buy first and the fact you guys are actually speaking to your customers is great :)

OverHaze said:
Quick qeastion. Will I need to download and install the 3.1 patch before installing the EE patch? I'm not entirely sure if I did or not.
Not sure, but why don't you grab the 3.1 patch and apply it while you are waiting for the EE, if it is already there the Patcher will let you know.

sorry, my bad about the fallout thing, all I can say is that's what I read on G4tv.com, I did not mean to speak any falshoods, K?

OverHaze said:
Quick qeastion. Will I need to download and install the 3.1 patch before installing the EE patch? I'm not entirely sure if I did or not.
it's allready been told (somewhere in the beginning of this awful thread) that you only need the plain, original Wicher-Game - no further patches needed !! ;)

serious1 said:
serious1 said:
it's allready been told (somewhere in the beginning of this awful thread) that you only need the plain, original Wicher-Game - no further patches needed !! ;)
Cheers :)

Excellent. I can't wait. This is the best game overall that I've played in years. I play many others, but none come close as far as I'm concerned for overall satisfaction.

Aspin53 said:
Aspin53 said:
Not sure, but why don't you grab the 3.1 patch and apply it while you are waiting for the EE, if it is already there the Patcher will let you know.
1.3, not 3.1 ;)And my suggestion is to download it and do not apply it until you know for sure it is needed;)edit: see the above post:)

dieruhe said:
Excellent. I can't wait. This is the best game overall that I've played in years. I play many others, but none come close as far as I'm concerned for overall satisfaction.
Try also the Gothic-Series, great Games, but keep your Hands away from the third Episode!30 Minutes to go, am i right?

I live in Canada but imported a UK version of the game due to the censorship. When I patch can I patch the UK version and not censor my copy?Thanks

Trelard said:
Trelard said:
There is no difference in text between any of the language versions (besides obvious translations)
The reason I asked in because of this:http://atomiculture.blogspot.com/2007/11/witcher-censored.htmlAnd I am close to buying it on steam (I have to novel already,) but I always research what I buy first and the fact you guys are actually speaking to your customers is great :)
The English dialog that shipped with the game last year was terribly butchered in the translation. That was the reason many of us stopped or suspended playing, and some user created mods to try to restore the original dialog were created.But in this expanded edition, not only are the English dialogs true to their original translations, but all new voiceovers have been created using this new and improved, non-butchered dialog.Personally the biggest reason I can't wait for the EE.

greenmonkey11 said:
Hi ZeroAccording to the main page theyve already released the patch to put blood back into the game for US owners, so you should be ok either way.
greenmonkey11 said:
My thanks you two. Answers my question completely. It's unfortunate that a blood patch is needed, but CDPR has shown that they're lightning fast with fixing problems. Definitely looking forward to more games from them.Bloodpatch: http://www.fileplanet.com/191745/190000/fileinfo/Witcher:-Enhanced-Edition---Blood-Patch

MacPJ said:
The original English dialog was terribly butchered in the translation. That was the reason many of us stopped or suspended playing, and some user created mods to try to restore the original dialog were created.But in this expanded edition, not only are the English dialogs true to their original translations, but all new voiceovers have been created using this new and improved, non-butchered dialog.Personally the biggest reason I can't wait for the EE.
Mine too ;)Btw I've just found from one of the last videos here on the official site that there will also be some total new character. Now I don't know if it refers to the new modules, but if not it is another good reason to replay the game :)

MacPJ said:
MacPJ said:
MacPJ said:
The English dialog that shipped with the game last year was terribly butchered in the translation. That was the reason many of us stopped or suspended playing, and some user created mods to try to restore the original dialog were created.But in this expanded edition, not only are the English dialogs true to their original translations, but all new voiceovers have been created using this new and improved, non-butchered dialog.Personally the biggest reason I can't wait for the EE.
I was wondering about that.. thanks for clearing it up :)I'm just over on the Steam forums asking about their package and the extras (if the only thing missing is the short story that's fine, I already own The Last Wish) and if all else is included, how big is the game guide since I'll be printing it.

@ ST_Ghost:OK, I'm patient (for I have my witcher-musik .... and my repeat-button in my player) .... but what do you tell my wife, who want's me to get in bed now ??? :-\

I wonder if this 1.4 Patch will fix being able to enable "EAX Effects" in the options. I am unable to enable that feature with my Auzentech X-Fi Prelude soundcard and the 1.3 patch in Vista Ultimate 64-Bit. Anyone else had this issue? Hope it gets fixed :)

Top Bottom