Downloadable content announcement

+
SoDaR2009 said:
I wonder if this 1.4 Patch will fix being able to enable "EAX Effects" in the options. I am unable to enable that feature with my Auzentech X-Fi Prelude soundcard and the 1.3 patch in Vista Ultimate 64-Bit. Anyone else had this issue? Hope it gets fixed :)
download and install this tool from Creative. It allows you to enable EAX (2.0 or older) forgames on Vista.

Hamon said:
Hamon said:
I wonder if this 1.4 Patch will fix being able to enable "EAX Effects" in the options. I am unable to enable that feature with my Auzentech X-Fi Prelude soundcard and the 1.3 patch in Vista Ultimate 64-Bit. Anyone else had this issue? Hope it gets fixed :)
download and install this tool from Creative. It allows you to enable EAX (2.0 or older) in games on Vista.
Where is the link mate? If you are referring to Creative ALchemy, the Auzentech drivers already include the latest version of that program. If not - wheres the link :p

SoDaR2009 said:
SoDaR2009 said:
SoDaR2009 said:
download and install this tool from Creative. It allows you to enable EAX (2.0 or older) in games on Vista.
Where is the link mate? If you are referring to Creative ALchemy, the Auzentech drivers already include the latest version of that program. If not - wheres the link :p
on this page:http://de.europe.creative.com/support/downloads/download.asp?MainCategory=209&nRegionFK=&nCountryFK=&nLanguageFK=&sOSName=Windows+Vista+64-bit&region=3&Product_Name=X-Fi+Xtreme+Gamer&Product_ID=15853&modelnumber=&driverlang=1033&OS=27&select=0&x=18&y=17 I'm not sure though if it is supported by your card. I would refer your manual before installing.

Top Bottom