Downloadable content announcement

+
Looks like we germans are the only ones that are still awake waiting for something to happen...Or we are the only ones to misunderstand the release time.

Yeah i guess we're all clueless to why it's not released yet... A bit sad i just reinstalled the witcher hoping to play it again tonight.I'm going to wait a bit more while i'm listening to the new Metallica album Death Magnetic! Rock on!

Yeah, I am getting tired myself. Come on CDP, we have already waited far too long for this :dead:

BranTseMallory said:
Looks like we germans are the only ones that are still awake waiting for something to happen...Or we are the only ones to misunderstand the release time.
I'm portuguese and i'm still hoping that the 1.4 patch is released. I'm almost certain it will not. But hell, Hope is the last one to die...

BranTseMallory said:
that's realy funny !! ;D- But there was no release time yet - even ST-Ghost didn't know it, remember ? :'(

I'm in england and I think thay uindersestimated how many people would want this patch and when.I want to dounload it wile i'm alseep because I know it'll take ages on this computer.

stanpapusa said:
looks like even your cat is about to fall asleep...
Lol he's a lazy cat allways sleeps then at night out on the tiles looking for a bit of fem pussycat a bit of a scrap then back home to sleep allday its a cats life :)Can we have a nod from one of the reds or blues as to weather we are staying up for nothing please.

yep, im still here too, from the UK, but not much longer, work in the morning, and this doesnt seem to look like its going to happen for a bit yet, ill check again before i go to work.

Top Bottom