Downloadable content announcement

+
My own understanding of this GMT time is that GMT +1 equals 09:00 a.m. on the source server. So, in my own timezone, being -5, that means the EE should become available at around 04:00 a.m. in my own timezone. Does this make sense to everyone else? If so, just use this formula for your own timezone.

I find it interesting that you can't register the original retail title on steam. It would be nice, because then I would just upload it to my steam account, go to bed, and let it auto-update. Is weed legal in Poland? Maybe they all got super toked and forgot that today was the big day... Oh well, I have to get some sleep! I officially announce defeat :(

Relax. It'll come out today.I work in the video game industry. Right about now their teams have probably come to work early several hours and their QA departments are doing final verification test plans to make certain that their company doesn't crash and burn the moment this goes out the door for the millionth time, mourning their pet bugs that are still in the database. The company president will be wandering the halls, the lead programmers haunting the area. IT will be vaguely similar to headless chickens. Customer Support will be waiting for the go, wired up on fifteen shots of espresso, and the sun hasn't even been up for long.Really, waiting at home isn't so bad if you think about it.

TarsusDK said:
no uncut versions exepct north america? sorry i feel a huge letdown here, i feel like i want to pirate the uncut version or so.Does anyone know if the steam version is the cut one? then ill just get it there.
Unfortunately in our efforts to make The Witcher: Enhanced Edition as awesome as possible, we made a little mistake... the North American version of the game shipped without a little file that enabled some additional blood effects. We've remedied that situation with the Blood Revival patch, which will be posted here tomorrow but is already available for download at the following sites: [...]Look at the news: http://www.thewitcher.com/community/en/news/

Good morning from Scotland it is now 6.50am and still no sign of the update. They have slept in or their alarm clock is broken. The shops here will be open shortly so may as well re-purchase the game, would be quicker cause the servers are going to be hit big time from all over the world. Have a very nice day all and take care

13xforever said:
13xforever said:
no uncut versions exepct north america? sorry i feel a huge letdown here, i feel like i want to pirate the uncut version or so.Does anyone know if the steam version is the cut one? then ill just get it there.
Unfortunately in our efforts to make The Witcher: Enhanced Edition as awesome as possible, we made a little mistake... the North American version of the game shipped without a little file that enabled some additional blood effects. We've remedied that situation with the Blood Revival patch, which will be posted here tomorrow but is already available for download at the following sites: [...]Look at the news: http://www.thewitcher.com/community/en/news/
That has absolutely nothing to do with being 'cut' or 'uncut'. The absence of the blood animation is totally separate from what the other person was asking/venting about. You may want to review a few other posts before responding so ignorantly. ;)

DyreStraits said:
That has absolutely nothing to do with being 'cut' or 'uncut'. The absence of the blood animation is totally separate from what the other person was asking/venting about. You may want to review a few other posts before responding so ignorantly. ;)
Why so arrogant? I've read all the posts in this particular thread, so calm down a little bit. Also, restoring blood effects is adding up to restore the cuts, no ;)By the way, I can understand, that everybody is so nervous here, but I must go to the work now and I am too want TWEE to be available by the end of day, but it seems that that won't happen, sadly :( But that's not a point to make a fool out of everyone.PS: 1st post doesn't mean n00b :p

Wonder how many people are waiting up for the patch worldwide. I got up from sleep about 5.30 this morning and for once it is not raining here, its been heavy rain for weeks here.

I'm just about to leave for work. The patch should definitely be out by the time I get home, and hopefully the mad download rush will be over by then. ;D

Jock7 said:
Wonder how many people are waiting up for the patch worldwide.
You can bet there are a lot. :) It's now 8am in germany, 7am in poland... if they really start working at 9am, than in the next 2 hours maybe something will hopefully happen here. ;)I also bet the servers will go down... even if they are provided by Atari... :(

A cool evening in the Northern California Mountains. Looking out my bay window I can see the moonlight rippling off the wind ruffled surface of Lake Tahoe, some 2000 feet below , at the valley basin. A cup of warm Sake tides me by, my two Siberian Tabby's tucked away on the bed behind me, using the body of my wonderful fiancee to maintain warmth. :angel:With all these comforts around me, I am dying of discomfort waiting for teh Shiny EE patch of happiness. :evil:Make it so Devs - Make it so. :peace:

I think I'll post this one last time before I go back to playing the game... ]:->
Currently you have the 1.4.5.1280 version of the game

Valine said:
I think I'll post this one last time before I go back to playing the game... ]:->
Currently you have the 1.4.5.1280 version of the game
You don't want to make you friends here, hm? ;) :D

Top Bottom