Downloaded DLCs stuck at "Waiting to install..."

+
Downloaded DLCs stuck at "Waiting to install..."

Hi there,

First off, thank you CD Projekt RED for being extremely generous with all these DLCS.

I have one big problem with them though: I was able to download them all but all of them got stuck at "Waiting to install...". Their PS store pages show "Installed" but my PS4 says otherwise.

I read in a lot of threads on this forums that it's possibly because of some region restrictions but my PSN/PS+ account is SG and the game itself is R-All so I don't see why that should be a problem.

Any help from the community or any of the devs would be greatly appreciated.

Hi there,

First off, thank you CD Projekt RED for being extremely generous with all these DLCS.

I have one big problem with them though: I was able to download them all but all of them got stuck at "Waiting to install...". Their PS store pages show "Installed" but my PS4 says otherwise.

I read in a lot of threads on this forums that it's possibly because of some region restrictions but my PSN/PS+ account is SG and the game itself is R-All so I don't see why that should be a problem.

I have exactly this problem as well. Here is what I posted elsewhere, but this forum seems to be the better place for it:

Has anyone else experianced/fixed this problem? I downloaded all the free DLC and it showed installed for all of them. Nothing appears in game. I watched videos about how it is supposed to look. My game just doesn't care about the installed DLCs.
Can it have something to do with that the game was bought in US and I am in Switzerland? Game and updates up to 1.08 play fine. I am playing it in English but in the store are also three language packs. Is the DLC language or region specific?
When I click to download, i get the pop-up stating that the DLC has been added to downloads. The packages show as installed but I never get as pop-up that they are installed unlike for the patches.
When I went to the PS Store/Library I could see all the updates. If I remember correctly there they were either in status "waiting to be downloaded" or "waiting to be installed" or something similar. I uninstalled all and reinstalled. waited for all DLCs to be downloaded and status installed in the content menu. Nothing.
Any ideas/help? Really want to start this plus game...

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED
Hi there,

Hi!

Like you mentioned in your post there might be a conflict between regions in your PSN account and your copy of the game. Please contact our tech support team they will for sure help you out. Here's the link: http://en.cdprojektred.com/contact-support/

Hi!

Like you mentioned in your post there might be a conflict between regions in your PSN account and your copy of the game. Please contact our tech support team they will for sure help you out. Here's the link: http://en.cdprojektred.com/contact-support/

I did that and Tech Support adviced me to do this:

Greetings,

The game you got is from different region. Therefore none of the DLC's will work on your account.In order to get the DLCs, you would have to create an account for the USA, install the game, update and all the DLCs, make this account primary and then switch back to your account and continue play. It should do a trick.

Regards

It worked perfectly. THX.

so i bought witcher 3 complete edition on ps store game works fine but add on says waiting to install now as far as i know the whole region thing has no impact on digitally bought games so if anybody got any ideas it would be appreciated

Top Bottom