Downloaded Patch 1.04, no info tho?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to have the game version displayed in GOG Galaxy? I've got auto updates switched on but I'm never sure if it has updated already or not. :)

Is it possible to have the game version displayed in GOG Galaxy? I've got auto updates switched on but I'm never sure if it has updated already or not. :)

Hover over the ''Play'' button and you'll get to select changelog to the right of the button.. Latest patch version is displayed at the top of the changelog.

Game runs better now for me, hardly drops below 60 fps anymore. Hairworks still costs me about 10 fps, but fps seem stable at around 48-55 fps (i7 4770 / GTX 970 OC)

Anyway... GJ, keep them patches coming :)

FYI, the patch doesn't seem to be pushed to automatic update yet. I am downloading it right now, I had the auto update turned on but my game is still 1.03. I will check White Orchand, I'm curious if Vegelbund Party cards were also added. Will report back.

FYI, the patch doesn't seem to be pushed to automatic update yet. I am downloading it right now, I had the auto update turned on but my game is still 1.03. I will check White Orchand, I'm curious if Vegelbund Party cards were also added. Will report back.

Restarting your GOG client should work, doesn't seem to auto update for me either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom