Draft Matchmaking

+
Just wonder when you play Draft... Does matchamking works like at your first round you also get opponent at his first game?
Today i played my first game against this... He play exactly 1 card that wasn´t perfect match with deck. To be fair he played exactly every card which I have in my premade firesworn deck.
it end 0:2.... kinda doesn´t seem fair going first round at draft against premade deck...
1661123454300.png

Post automatically merged:

1661123914509.png

EDIT: second game went against full dwarfs deck with proper heropower. Yeah well looks like matcmaking sucks a bit.
At least I roping whole game. Hope he enjoyed that match same as i did.

1661126194585.png

Last edited:
I don't think it works like that. Of course we will never know for sure, because the matchmaking algorithm has never been revealed, but even if we assume, that it is based on the number of games a player completed during the current draft, then in some extreme cases it could take quite significant amount of time before matchmaking conditions would be met, plus it would also make it more probable to face the same opponent in the course of 7 games.
So I rather think there's no rule, that would match players based specifically on the current draft progress they've made.

I recall the developers explaining something about Draft's matchmaking, but I can't recall what or where.
One of the dev streams, I bet, or the one TWiG with Mr. Tortsov.

Well, long time o dont play draft, but, as far as i remember The first match you have something like 20 or 23 cards.

And The time i played my opponent alwaya had The same number of cards as me.

So, in this case, i can garantee The first match is alwaya against someone is playing The first match too

Top Bottom