Draft mode is suck

+
Hello, a little rant against the draft mode

When will there be a change in the draft/roll mode, I love this mode but the meta is the same since the release (nf imposter or vampire dot pure or feat ng (phillipe thirsty and cie), of course we can try other decks I think of dwarlf double cross white frost, congregate/jackpot or Overwhelming

But an imposter or a vampire deck will be better than the other ones in fact

some abilities are not even available and could turn the meta upside down I'm thinking of Deadeye Ambush (which would probably be too much of a cheat) precision strike, Inspired Zeal, Carapace, obviously Blaze of Glory since Eist falls a lot it's stupid not to be able to use it

I'm not asking for the standard mode meta but more diversity in starting abilities which would lead to more deck choices / new combo and of course new meta

Last edited:
You better forget Draft mode like the devs did.
It’s already how many? 2 years and still in early access.
Glad you’re enjoying it, but this mode doesn’t even appear in patchnotes.
It was only once when it came out of Early access (that’s just bluffing, it didn’t change almost anything).
There are better modes/even games to play

That brings back the question, why won't they bring back Arena mode?
It requires less maintenance than this unfinished mode (draft) and gives players the freedom to experience very unique and unusual decks. Otherwise why would you go out of standard/ranked mode just to find out another pack of repetitive decks and mechanics?

Last edited:
Top Bottom