Dragon Age: Inquisition

+
obviously he's an M

he likes this shit and is having an orgasm internally

trying to hide it from the camera

Questions and answers:
http://www.princessstabbity.com/raptr-q-a-with-the-bioware-devs-july-8-2014

Things that you might be interested in:
"Scribles girl's" name is Josephine Montilyet. She is friend of Leliana. And she is (this is important thing we must know) bisexual.
Dragon Age Keep will be for free (I almost thought it will be for 8 dollars with commercial for upcoming DLCs for free. I guess I should put more faith in Bioware and EA).
There'll be 8 romance options.
Sera is funny.
You can miss some companions during the game.
Griffons won't appear.
Crafting system will be revealed soon.
Specializations will (in some cases) affect story and interactions with NPCs.
Flemeth will appear.
No, Cole isn't romance option.
Varric can use Bianca or daggers.
Zevran's voice actor is also voice actor for male Inquisior.
Knight-Enchanter won't be tank like Arcane Warrior in Dragon Age: Origins
You can make your own weapons and armors and give them names.

lol

For some reason I'm very disappointed with all the announced party-members. Except Varric, he's awesome and maybe that Qunari. He is still wait and see for me. And if I cant romance Leliana... well then I'll be forever alone I guess. :p

Edit: Oh and I'm also dissapointed with the new design of Morrigan, but that's very personal ofcourse.

Jupiter_on_Mars

I get the feeling the PC is constantly being funnelled down a path. The world is described as vast, and I'm sure it is, but every single time I watch a new chunk it seems it has been overlaid with rails which lead the PC from point A to point B through roads that wind, contour and coil gratuitously. That might explain why the world at large feels so artificial, so out of scale, as though everything in the xy plane has been miniaturized relative to the z-axis getting stretched out to inflate monumentality.

Though I didn't fancy the UI aesthetics, it did seem cleaner, neater and more polished than what we've seen from TW3.

Last edited:
Any from this decade?

Didn't play many Bioware games recently, but when I think of great stories, Mass Effect (except for the ME3 ending, judging by what the community says, I'm considering the overall story) and (above all) Neverwinter Nights come to my mind (although it's not from this decade, it's still a Bioware game).

Last edited:
I get the feeling the PC is constantly being funnelled down a path. The world is described as vast, and I'm sure it is, but every single time I watch a new chunk it seems it has been overlaid with rails which lead the PC from point A to point B through roads that wind, contour and coil gratuitously. That might explain why the world at large feels so artificial.

I have the same impression.
Just from that scene above (which I believe the guys at Bioware/EA are proud of, otherwise they wouldnt show it), theres no account that the NPC recognises you as a Qunari (does she see Qunari ALL THE TIME, EVERY DAY? I highly doubt it), nor acknowledges anything but giving you your task... immediatly as she gazes you she gives you the quest, as straightforward as it happened in Dragon Age 2 and all the generic fetch quests in Origins.

The scene is very poorly shot, you have no real interaction, no close ups of the NPC for at least making some connection and care about what she says...

Last edited:
I have the same impression.
Just from that scene above (which I believe the guys at Bioware/EA are proud of, otherwise they wouldnt show it), theres no account that the NPC recognises you as a Qunari (does she see Qunari ALL THE TIME, EVERY DAY? I highly doubt it), nor acknowledges anything but giving you your task... immediatly as she gazes you she gives you the quest, as straightforward as it happened in Dragon Age 2 and all the generic fetch quests in Origins.

The scene is very poorly shot, you have no real interaction, no close ups of the NPC for at least making some connection and care about what she says...

Yep, it is exactly what instantly turned me off. There is no normal conversation, no real interaction. This NPC simply acts as a quest dispenser. Why a hell would I go on a quest if I don't really know anything about what happened (well, what she said was really stupid, you know)? Why even bother? Why should I believe her? Oh yeah, it's a game, and we are supposed to do something, right? It all looks so incredibly dumb. :(

Last edited:
I can only think of one thing when it comes to the way they talk about the Inquisition as an organization.

"We are the Inquisition, lower your shields and surrender your ships." Seriously it's like some all encompassing hive mind. Also what's with that bloody voice?

May be I am irreversibly corrupted by TW games, but why a hell do we attack everyone, even people from our own faction? If we are with inquisition, shouldn't we at least have an option of TALKING to them, before starting a fight? I just don't get it - who a character likes to fuck is something important, but who we are killing is irrelevant. How on earth are we going to become leaders if in our spare time we kill our own followers left and right??? Is it so hard to make a gameplay not to directly contradict a narrative?

Top Bottom