Dragon Age: Inquisition

+
Ah, boredom is a relative thing. Sometimes life is THAT boring that you're even tempted to play a more or less boring game... :p

Ah, boredom is a relative thing. Sometimes life is THAT boring that you're even tempted to play a more or less boring game... :p
Lol true. And if Witcher God forbid ends up being a disappointment (PLEASE GOD NOOO!) Then I might find myself grabbing DAI. I might anyway if Witcher is the only game I find that's worth getting, but it'll be when it goes on sale for sure. My interest in the characters, story and overall look of the game is low, but at the very least, I can say it's different from the other two games. Possibly enough that the gameplay is worth checking out. Another reason why I'll wait before buying. Honestly, I hope my predictions are dead wrong, and I end up loving the game. Not enough good games out currently.

Yeah, silly season sucks. There is no good game announced for the whole month (at least until 29th with Wasteland 2)...

http://forum.bioware.com/topic/512958-romances-in-dragon-age-inquisition/

You know, I find quite interesting that we have quite a lot information about gameplay instead of a list of all women we can sleep with in The Witcher 3 (which will be a game about "sex and boobs" as some people say) while in case of Dragon Age Inquisition, we will probably know a colour of our companions' underwear before anything else.
I guess The Witcher community have different priorities than BSN...

http://forum.bioware.com/topic/512958-romances-in-dragon-age-inquisition/

You know, I find quite interesting that we have quite a lot information about gameplay instead of a list of all women we can sleep with in The Witcher 3 (which will be a game about "sex and boobs" as some people say) while in case of Dragon Age Inquisition, we will probably know a colour of our companions' underwear before anything else.
I guess The Witcher community have different priorities than BSN...

That fandom is really creepy, but it's also because Dragon Age puts focus on character interaction above everything else. Mass Effect is more balanced, but a big part of it is still character interaction. Witcher, you already know there'll be plenty of opportunities to get your virtual beak wet, but the focus is on gameplay and story above all that. Which is exactly as it should be in my opinion. The character interaction is still good of course, and Geralt has his relationships, but they don't tag around with you like in Bioware games, so it's not nearly as focused on them.

Oh, wait... what... damn...

Vivienne's not a romance option?! Oh, come on...

Folks on Tumblr calling Bioware racist for that :lol: Jesus, those people sometimes.

Vivienne's not a romance option?! Oh, come on...

Folks on Tumblr calling Bioware racist for that :lol: Jesus, those people sometimes.

Meh, she's not really striking to me, not for the right reasons anyway. If she looked like the african american woman from Mass Effect's Citadel dlc however...

View attachment 5878

Then, I'd be disappointed she wasn't shtickable. No offense to ol' Maleficient there, but she looks like Maleficient:

View attachment 5879View attachment 5880View attachment 5881

Now don't get me wrong, her face is pretty, and admittedly I'm usually not that interested in women of darker complexions simply in matters of personal taste. But seriously, I love Angelina Jolie, and looking like that, even she's not exactly exciting the ol' lightning rod. Can someone even see anyone dressed like that in a relationship??? Too Orlesian for my blood.

Attachments

• ME3_Брукс.jpg
    ME3_Брукс.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 40
  • cartoon-vs-movie.jpg
    cartoon-vs-movie.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 37
  • image_39516_fit_940.jpg
    image_39516_fit_940.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 149
  • tumblr_n2i7cqe3q21tszhb1o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_n2i7cqe3q21tszhb1o1_500.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 35

Vivienne's not a romance option?!

Preorder CANCELLED.

From the brief description of her, I can see Vivienne as a Samara type, who was actually one of my favorite Bioware characters. So that's a good move. And the butt hurt over romance is always entertaining.

Last edited:
DA:I. a Quadruple-A production surpassing every other soap opera out there, with romance choices for all orientations (except dwarf) and featuring the sexiest yet completely arbitrary suits and armor. Oh and if you fans behave (i.e. stop whining about our nonsensical world) we might actually throw in a video game where your romances can play out. Imagine that, falling in love while exploring filth infested caverns and dealing with the completely original and incredibly creative mage vs. templar conflict.

Buy it now! Base game only $59.99. Non-romance things to do DLC $14.99, Edible thongs DLC $7.99.

Now also offering digital lifetime backup. Purchase the game once, and redownload whenever you want for only $2.99 each time!

DA:I. The future of gaming, now!

Last edited:
it's a pavlovian response prompted by bioware's own encouragement of social justice. for their next game, they're going to have to make every other character a black asian female lesbian to cover all the bases, and tumblerites are still going to complain. it's what happens when you open the floodgates to social justice advocacy in gaming. bioware ruined everything because they wanted to be that "nice guy" developer.

It's clear to me you have not graced Tumblr yet, my friend. Beware.

No I have, I'm on there a lot, near 200 followers. I just tend to ignore the sjw stuff and stick to my little corner of the world with Viking and stormcloak stuff. I know Tumblr is bad but DAMN. I reblogged that to respond to him.

It's not hard to find cringe worthy posts about BioWare games. On Tumblr or BSN a very vocal part of their fanbase needs to settle down with this 'romance' nonsense. Ive seen the BSN forums and even fans of the game that aren't obsessed with the dating part of the game tell these 'romance' obsessed people to settle down. A few things.

1. Having your cartoon talk to a computer controlled cartoon and doing a few fetch quests before having a fully clothed dry hump is not a 'romance'
2. Being interested in romance fiction, in books or games or wherever is not bad. Being obsessed to the point that you have to make thousands of posts for years and years about one character you love to 'romance' is unhealthy, that is putting it mildly.
3. If a fictional romance takes up that amount of time and fills your thoughts of only that you need to sign up for a dating site fast because you are hard up.

Eeeyup. That's why I never participate on BSN, amongst other reasons. I thought I was weird, lol, no. I've got nothing on Bioware's regular fanbase.

Top Bottom