Dragon Age: Inquisition

+
That Character Creator is seriously amazing. In couple of weeks I went from uninterested to considering buying it on launch. Hardly any RPGs between now and February, so I guess I will budge. Or maybe wait 1-2 days and read the reviews...

Also!

I do remember reading here that some of you had problems with Chris. None on my end, so I'm happy to see him on CDPR's team. Hope he joins the forums [if he hasn't already].

That Character Creator is seriously amazing. In couple of weeks I went from uninterested to considering buying it on launch. Hardly any RPGs between now and February, so I guess I will budge. Or maybe wait 1-2 days and read the reviews...

Also!

I do remember reading here that some of you had problems with Chris. None on my end, so I'm happy to see him on CDPR's team. Hope he joins the forums [if he hasn't already].

I admit this will be super awkward for me... Luckily theres not much time left till Witcher 3 launches... so I imagine I can avoid his presence.

Also, I thought this was an "Internatonal" forum, not just " "merican ". :p

Jupiter_on_Mars

He had a rough time dealing with criticisms regarding Bioware games, and had a general disrespectful tone regarding forum members that didnt liked Bioware games and expressed it in perhaps not the politest manner...

I don't see why he shouldn't be given the benefit of the doubt. Hopefully, he's learned his lesson, if one was to be learned, something I can't gauge as I didn't follow his career. Besides, I don't think he has jurisdiction over here.

But I don't tend to overstay my welcomes - If the forum goes down that North Korean path. Perhaps a thread on it is due.
Back on topic.

Last edited:
As long as this doesn't mean I can't call it crap if that's how I feel, then sure. I will anyway though, but you know. For instance, that last video @guipit posted, with the white and gold shiny armor... really not doing much to disprove the "power rangers" jokes.

I seriously thought this was a joke. It's a joke, right? It's got to be.

I seriously thought this was a joke. It's a joke, right? It's got to be.

CDPR: Hey uhhh we changed our minds about hiring you
Chris: What!?
CDPR: yup it was all an elaborate prank for you make that tweet and fuck with our forum denizens
Chris: Whaa....
CDPR: MUAHAHAHAHA

but srsly I don't know who this guy is haha..

He was community manager at Bioware for a while and burned a lot of bridges with the fan community. Last thread I recall seeing him in, he was saying that if he had his way, the Off Topic section of the forums (which is the most polite, friendly section) wouldn't exist. I gather that his idea was that the forums exist to promote the games and anything that doesn't serve that end should be nixed.

So. Yeah.

Top Bottom