Dragon Age: Inquisition

+
One of the most trustworthy person is Ashe AKA LadyInsanity. If she says there are few cinematic bugs, huge world, believable companions, good combat and most importantly your decision MATTERS. then its true.

I'm waiting for TotalBuscuits oppinion personally but I think I'll get it next month anyway. From what I've seen it's no DA:O (R.I.P) but it doesn't look like a bad game either.

One of the most trustworthy person is Ashe AKA LadyInsanity. If she says there are few cinematic bugs, huge world, believable companions, good combat and most importantly your decision MATTERS. then its true.

Isn't this the lass who actually liked that pile of shit DA2? If so I can't really say she's got any taste or sense of quality. Course that's just my opinion, don't take it as gospel truth or owt.

I'm waiting for TotalBuscuits oppinion personally but I think I'll get it next month anyway. From what I've seen it's no DA:O (R.I.P) but it doesn't look like a bad game either.

I personally hate combat in DAO its Clunky, slow, unresponsive, bland and linear level design. So, yeah you are right DAI is not DAO. Thank god.

<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
@<a href="http://forums.cdprojektred.com/member.php?u=2035889" target="_blank">Eversong</a>
<!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->, those Russian deliveries were weak... but I must admit.... Russian Morrigan is.... sexy. Ohohoho, yesss.

Whether they were weak or not is kind of relative(I'm simply more used to the English version), the actual fail on this video is that at some point Morrigan's VA screws up, stops, then starts reading the phrase again from the beginning lol.

And I found Russian Cullen, unfortunately he's even more pathetic.

Isn't this the lass who actually liked that pile of shit DA2? If so I can't really say she's got any taste or sense of quality. Course that's just my opinion, don't take it as gospel truth or owt.

She like few aspects in DA2 - different and more personal story, more fluid combat, interesting side quests and other couple thinks. She constructively said what is good and what is bad about DA2. Therefore in my eyes she is person with open mind, who doesn't have a needs call things a "PILE OF SHIT". Cuz you know what? DA2 is a solid game with some positive elements. If you see pile of shit in DA2 (And probably in everything around BW). Well, that is your problem sir, not mine.

She like few aspects in DA2 - different and more personal story, more fluid combat, interesting side quests and other couple thinks. She constructively said what is good and what is bad about DA2. Therefore in my eyes she is person with open mind, who doesn't have a needs call things a "PILE OF SHIT". Cuz you know what? DA2 is a solid game with some positive elements. If you see pile of shit in DA2 (And probably in everything around BW). Well, that is your problem sir, not mine.

Agreed. DA 2's hate from what I've observed, while not at all unfounded, is definitely blown out of proportion and reactionary. It is possible to find enjoyment in what is there, contrary to popular belief.

Yeah I completely agree tbh. I've seen her other reviews and I think she shares a lot of opinions with me, so if she likes a game I know I will also like it.

edit: Yeah Cullen's Russian VA doesn't have the nice voice his English VA has. :wub:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
DA2 is objectively baaaaaaaaaaaaad.But you can still like/love a game knowing its dread :p

Attachments

• dance.gif
    dance.gif
    2.4 KB · Views: 45
DA2's real problem was that it was rushed and limited compared to the first. This affected the game as a whole, the story was lacking in places, the combat was broken (no seriously setting AI tactics at least when I played it didn't work) areas repeated way too often, it's challenge came from cheap enemy waves instead of thought out scenarios. Unrelated to rushing the game but my biggest greivance with it, they completely changed how the game worked. Instead of a slow tactical RPG it became a fast swanky enemy wave brawler completely alienating fans of the first game.

DA2's real problem was that it was rushed and limited compared to the first. This affected the game as a whole, the story was lacking in places, the combat was broken (no seriously setting AI tactics at least when I played it didn't work) areas repeated way too often, it's challenge came from cheap enemy waves instead of thought out scenarios. Unrelated to rushing the game but my biggest greivance with it, they completely changed how the game worked. Instead of a slow tactical RPG it became a fast swanky enemy wave brawler completely alienating fans of the first game.
Not to mention the PS2 graphics

You can already see streams of DA:I on twitch (like this one).

It's not great. Was pretty exited for this game but it seems like DA2. 8 spells, 2 armor slots, almost no character customization...

Top Bottom