Dragon Age: Inquisition

+
I have just spend 5 hours in Skyhold, just talking to people and crafting things. I got here after 40 hours, and I've done what, 1/5 of the game?

Same, and I think so, but it's kinda hard to tell. I felt a little overwhelmed at first. I go from having very little to do to having soooo much.

Mexican Origin perhaps, then? 40$ for Standard edition, all languages included. Here is a thread on NeoGAF if you don't know what to do. It's a safe method.

WOW!!! Thanks a bunch man! I already have 40 dollars so I could get it right now!...except I need to make an essay for Tuesday...

Hey guys and gals. If you have a problem with game freezes and crashes try Enable "Mantle" (if you have Amd Card ofcourse) i have played about 20+h without single crash. Maybe i just have enough luck. But try it if you can :)

Soooo, are you sure I can't get banned for this? Could you provide a link?

Shouldn't you be writing an essay ? :lol:

Just read that whole thread I linked before. I haven't heard of any case of banning because of it, ever. Lots of people at NeoGAF used this method to purchase Battlefield 4 before and now to buy DA:I. If someone had his/her account banned we would have heard about it by now - people at GAF assume that it is safe.

At worst, your game will be refunded and you won't be able to purchase game digitally - your account won't be "banned" per se. But as I said, I haven't heard of this happening to anyone.

Weeel, I SHOULD be writing it but I have all the time in the world. I really wanna play this, I'll study tommorow.

Well then... go for it. I think you will have to use PayPal though - if you don't have any money there, you will have transfer them there from your account. At this hour you may have to wait till tomorrow.

So I think I'm in the end part and I'm stuck...
at the elven temple puzzles. I got the first few but holy fuck, can this possibly be worth it? I mean, my character's an elf but I'm pretty sure even she wouldn't consider shitting around for hours walking the paths of the penitent would be a good idea while the boss is bashing his way through. Did they really think this was a good quest design?

Once again I'm wavering at whether I enjoy the story or not. It seems to lose focus at the end and I can't see running around doing busy work after you know where you need to go in the end- so I'm actually doing it at lower level than recommended. I don't enjoy running around Skyhold as much as some of you apparently do.

I have now completed the game and im not happy -.-
Initially i very much liked it but longer i got into it the more i started to dislike it.

-The design and aesthetics are terrible,looks overdone and silly with orlesian armors/clothing being the worst offender.Not to mention the paddles (swords)

-MMO Style combat is very subjective but the worst tactical camera in recent years is not.

-The writing for the most part is dreadful with cliches raining down upon you.Lets not forget the forced PC bollocks -.-

-The open world looks great but thats about it.
Its filled with generic mmo style filler sidequest that you must grind through to progress the fucking story.
Why the hell should i as the Inquisitor need to herd a buffalo for some random farmer.

-Companions are quite good though +1 for that.
The sidecharacters are unfortunately bad at worst unforgettable at best :/

-Main story is lacking,it aswell feels very generic and it doesnt do generic well either like origins did.

I could go on forever.

And now i have finally acknowledged that BioWare has lost it.
I was hoping this would not be the case even after ME3 And DA2 i held on to hope but no more.

BioWare if you are going to include LGBT content could you atleast not destroy your own fucking lore whilst doing it?
:facepalm:

So I think I'm in the end part and I'm stuck...
at the elven temple puzzles. I got the first few but holy fuck, can this possibly be worth it? I mean, my character's an elf but I'm pretty sure even she wouldn't consider shitting around for hours walking the paths of the penitent would be a good idea while the boss is bashing his way through. Did they really think this was a good quest design?

Once again I'm wavering at whether I enjoy the story or not. It seems to lose focus at the end and I can't see running around doing busy work after you know where you need to go in the end- so I'm actually doing it at lower level than recommended. I don't enjoy running around Skyhold as much as some of you apparently do.

Are you stuck at the one with the lever?

Are you stuck at the one with the lever?
I don't know. It's one where there are two fields separated by some rubble corridors. I got one full field done correctly and tried jumping over to the next field but I can't seem to get that one. And of course they dump you back at the very beginning even if you save!!! Gah.

I don't know. It's one where there are two fields separated by some rubble corridors. I got one full field done correctly and tried jumping over to the next field but I can't seem to get that one. And of course they dump you back at the very beginning even if you save!!! Gah.

Im terrible at explaining but i could upload a video of it if you want?

Top Bottom