Dragon Age: Inquisition

+
So, looks like there's another demographic they're trying to please with their game.

Can you imagine that CDPR's character designers & artists are earning probably at least 5 times less than those of Bioware?

Yep, those five or six weirdos that sit in the corner of the gym during high school p.e.
So not true. I don't like the design at all.

Also, who the hell comes up with these quotes? My 7 year old niece can come up with better stuff than this.

So not true. I don't like the design at all.

I don't like half of the new characters, it feels like they ran out of ideas~

At this point I'd rather have some normal people in the cast rather than all of these over the top characters.
If the returning characters seem less bland than the new ones, something isn't working as it should.

The worst part is this demographic approach they seem to take (unintended ?).

Last edited:

"It doesn't matter that they won't remember me. What matters is I helped"
Everybody, even Mother Theresa, want/wanted some kind of recognition. So it's kind of fake. Who wrote this doesn't know very much about human nature. I know it's just a game, but since it intends to bring believable, great characters...

Maybe I'll end up not hating him. But I hate false humility, "It's just another form of lie".
As for the 'sombrero', that's not even a respectful sombrero.

Last edited:
@EmperorZorn

Cassandra, Cullen and Sera. Sera is female only. The rest is unknown. You can visit BSN romance threads which basically resolve around guessing everyones sexual preferences and complaining that everyone is not bisexual.

Seriously, FUCK those people. I can't stand that scum on BSN.
Hey now. That kind of talk will get you branded with a scarlet H.

So, they played the Fade-spirit-trapped-between-two-worlds card again? Could be interesting... Justice was the best character in Awakening, by far.
He's not a Fade spirit, more like a ghost.

Oi zombie Bieber take the fucking pizza off your head, you tit. Couldn't resist.
ROFL I did like Cole in the novel, but the character design is douchey. And... Freddie Prince for the big bad Qunari?! Seriously?

"Leliana plays a major role"... oh when doesn't she. I hope that writers' pet bites it and stays dead this time.

He's not a Fade spirit, more like a ghost.

I see... not so interesting, then.

Were there any ghosts in previous games? Trying to remember whether it´s reasonable within the existing lore to include a character like Cole, or if it´s just an excuse to put an emo character...

Top Bottom