Dragon Age: Inquisition

+
View attachment 4336

Thought I should contribute :innocent:
I couldn't really remember a quote though, I am sure there are some good once

Fucking brilliant, and not even the Viper's best quote, and this is a man of few words. Look at Knight of Phoenix first part of the Politics of the Witcher as well, a really good quote for each faction. There's no need to have shit writing just because it's short.

It's official now. Frosbite 3 CAN'T do facial hair properly. Nice eyeliner, btw.

His name is Dorian. Tevinter Magister, gifted, cocky, snarky. And of course opposed to everything Tevinter stands for.

This crap makes me glad that I haven't preordered DA: Inquisition so far. All of these characters are AWEFUL, especially the latest two. And these ridiculous and stupid quotes are just pathetic...

I mean, really? What's the core audience for this game? Teenagers and kids, only???

This is really sad. I somehow hoped Bioware would return to games made for adults. Instead they seem to try to make the most juvenile game they've ever made....

:facepalm:

Tevinter Magister, gifted, cocky, snarky. And of course opposed to everything Tevinter stands for.

Way to rip all the good lore DA:O created to shreds....

This happens if you try to please the mainstream and every single minority in the world at the same time.
Who can play this game at this stage and still take it ciriously ?

Oh Bioware, you're making it too easy for us to mock you. Character design in this game is just horrible. From the chocolate monster, to emo undead farm boy...thing, and now discount Freddie Mercury. This is pure comical gold!

Last edited:
:look: It's Chris Nunez View attachment 4349 .

Anyway, I was...okay with the characters (stupid quotes notwithstanding) up until this Dorian chap. Judging from his available bio, he might end up being some insufferable bleeding heart. If anyone will be the in-party standard bearer for BW's apparant PC agenda, it'll probably be this guy (a Tevinter Magister of all things, too!)

Actually, I have misgivings about the whole direction DA seems to be going, but I'll probably give Inquisition look a year or so down the road. I'll likely have a few other more promising games (like Witcher 3) to keep me busy til then.

Attachments

• chris-nunez-1.jpg
    chris-nunez-1.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 38
Oh, holy bleeping Andraste, where a hell are we going with these chars? I read this thread, and any desire to buy DAI simply evaporates. In DAO the chars were archetypes, and it worked, none of them was clearly ridiculous. Now they are a cross-breed of ridiculous and pathetic, with equally ridiculously pathetic quotes. I mean - who is their target audience now - younger teenage girls in pink slippers? May be I am just old for this juvenile crap. I will stick with TW3, thank you very much.

Come on, guys. You're taking everything too seriously. It's obvious that Bioware are making parody of their old games. Probably. Maybe. I hope so!

None, I imagine. I haven't seen any indication that there's a huge amount of interest in the title. It's fairly... tame.

Last edited:
Top Bottom