Dragon Age: Inquisition

+
Lol, I can't tell whether some of you are getting the game to reaffirm your ill feelings for BioWare, or if you're just weird. Either way, I'll be sure to look to y'all for (hopefully) honest opinions about the game before I get it, myself (still on the fence at this point).

Lol, I can't tell whether some of you are getting the game to reaffirm your ill feelings for BioWare, or if you're just weird. Either way, I'll be sure to look to y'all for (hopefully) honest opinions about the game before I get it, myself (still on the fence at this point).
I'm not sure if I'll get the game or not, but speaking only for myself, I have some nostalgia for Origins which drives whatever interest remains. The marketing has not been appealing at all, though I applaud them for making a real game this time instead of a half-baked effort like with DA2.

I do have to gently push back at the idea that the skepticism of Bioware isn't honest. I think it's very honest, and even if people don't like the negativity, that attitude was earned by Bioware and EA's cynical treatment of their IPs and fans. If I do play the game, I'm not so stupid that I'd spend 60 bucks hoping to have a bad experience. Maybe somebody else has money to burn like that, but not I.

A glance at tumblr confirms that Bioware fans are already agonizing over the fact that there are too many white males in the game. ROFL It's like a whole separate minigame- the Check Your Privilege wheel.

Last edited:
I didn't mean to suggest the skepticism wasn't honest. I've played other BW games, seen the stuff they've put out for Inquisition, and am aware of the overall attitudes of BW and those they seem to foster in the BSN, so I generally agree with the skepticism. Even so, to me at least, the negativity here does come off a little...strong here and there.

A glance at tumblr confirms that Bioware fans are already agonizing over the fact that there are too many white males in the game. ROFL It's like a whole separate minigame- the Check Your Privilege wheel.

**Sigh**

Half of Tumblr population has serious mental issues. No, not kidding. It's a point of pride there.

And the fandoms are some of the most FUCKED UP things that you can find there. Cretinic "shipping" of characters that have nothing in common, sick and disgusting fanfics focused on said characters having sex and general social justice.

It is my last chance I am giving to Bioware to redeem itself. I am not hoping for a masterpiece, just for a decent and expansive game to play in downtime. Crazy emo characters won't kill all the fan, I hope, and killing them, actually, may be quite energizing. In a spirit of Ramsey Snow, "Let's go flay some bitches". May be I'll be getting off on it, we shall see.

New companion profiiiiiiiiiiile. Nosferatu... I mean, Solas.

WAIT WAIT WAAAAIIIT!!!

This quote is really in the original pic?

Where Bioware's dev team have lost their imagination? they think making money based on plagiarisms?!?!

Last edited:
Is there anyone in this group who isn't in it to be a selfless do-gooder? I'd like to see someone who may have some ulterior motive for wanting to help, y'know, for variety's sake. Dorian could have been a good opportunity for that. Iron Bull maybe? **shrugs**

Well, given that, hopefully, we'll be able to kill every one of them, their sheer number will keep us quite busy for hours. More, give me more, give me more...

Haha, that's assuming the game gives you the option to kill them when you want (if at all). In DA2,
look at how long we had to put up with (ugh!) Anders before we could do him in.
It might be easier, if not as satisfying, to just leave them out of the party and ignore them as much as possible.

Last edited:
Top Bottom