Dragon Age: Inquisition

+
New companion profiiiiiiiiiiile. Nosferatu... I mean, Solas.

LMAO! I was just about to post the Nosferatu link, and then I scrolled down and saw yours. My god my sides hurt...

Solas is probably only companion I found quite... interesting (well, he and Cole). I hope he won't become Morrigan 2.0 (with pants).

So Maker glued her head back on?
It was DIVINE glue.
Such a shame that Starks don't have one (ehm, wrong universe...).

Where Bioware's dev team have lost their imagination?

i understand it's a fantasy, but there's something wrong with the design of the face. it looks like the kind of face beginning 3d art students make. i think the face is too large for the head.

He sees dogs melt into chocolate and when eaten burst out of the consumer's stomach as a cat.
That's something one can dream atleast. He can see it happening, LITERALLY.

Remember that "FULLY GAY" odd thing that Gaider said about the MS-Paint moustache mage?

Last edited:
Don't understand why BW and people alike want to make such a big deal over a gay character and how he may have been addressed. I find this whole ordeal just ludicrous.

I wonder what he had seen that we would only dream of seeing.
I'm guessing it has something to do with suggestions that certain people can manipulate reality through their dreams. That kid you had to turn over to the templars or let escape to the Dalish in DA2, something along those lines.

Don't understand why BW and people alike want to make such a big deal over a gay character and how he may have been addressed. I find this whole ordeal just ludicrous.
Because it's a marketing thing for them. I just giggle at the blowback they always get about not getting their inclusivity just right. They bring it on themselves by encouraging the cult of victimhood.

Yep, just Gaider reaping a little of what he's sown.

@johncage His (somewhat) elvish eyes are a part of it, but overall, I'd agree Solas' head and facial features do appear a little off balance.

Last edited:
At this disappointing point I just hope the combat will be as fun. The only thing I'm encouraged about right now is that the dragon fight at E3 looked pretty cool.

Because it's a marketing thing for them. I just giggle at the blowback they always get about not getting their inclusivity just right. They bring it on themselves by encouraging the cult of victimhood.

Don't see why they continue with this formula since they way I have seen it is often mostly through a negative way. Then again, there is no such thing as bad publicity...

Oh my, that guy's face! Just pause at 1:27. I don't know whether I should laugh or feel sad.

Great video.

Last edited:
He was probably thinking "If this was a guy and not a cute British chick spitting in my face, this can would be over his head by now ." S'all for a good cause, though, right :D ?

Top Bottom