Dragon Age: Inquisition

+
Because it would involve a lot of reactivity to handle.
They said, on the other hand, that you can only choose 1 spec this time, and people will react to it.

They also gave up using Spirit Healer, which makes sense to me with the new health mechanics.

Because it would involve a lot of reactivity to handle.
They said, on the other hand, that you can only choose 1 spec this time, and people will react to it.

They also gave up using Spirit Healer, which makes sense to me with the new health mechanics.
Ugh, I wish they'd just find a new way to handle blood magic mechanics. Get rid of the passive option and just make it to where you start using your health as mana when your mana is depleted. Oh well.

Them not using Blood Mage in Inquisition is more related to the storytelling than the mechanics if I understood correctly. They introduced a necromancer, this could satiate your devilish hunger...

Them not using Blood Mage in Inquisition is more related to the storytelling than the mechanics if I understood correctly. They introduced a necromancer, this could satiate your devilish hunger...
I suppose. It'll have to do. Just the idea of being a blood mage though, one that could control it and not be an idiot like Merril, I liked that a lot.
But, this will do, when I play a mage. I'll probably go rogue at first like usual. I've learned my lesson as far as warriors go. Not a fan personally. Sword and shield gameplay is too slow for killing since that's the tank, and two handed dies too easily. Rogue all day.

The art style of DA:O might not have been great, but it was at least competent. I cannot stand the character designs in DA:I. If Geralt were wearing this outfit, the forum would have a meltdown.

Dang, that looks good, won't lie. Looks wise and ignoring that the sword suffers from thick sword syndrome.

I'll take this time to say that Cullen however (I know this isnt him), honestly looks really douchy to me. Even more than before in their attempt to make him "hot".

Dang, that looks good, won't lie. Looks wise and ignoring that the sword suffers from thick sword syndrome.

I'll take this time to say that Cullen however (I know this isnt him), honestly looks really douchy to me. Even more than before in their attempt to make him "hot".

Yea, not sure what's wrong with it. Looks cool to me.

I don't see a problem, Slim. Looks fine to me. The only things that stick out a bit too much are his right shoulder guard, and the studs over his forearms and hands. But even they aren't that bad, and relatively modest to a lot of fantasy design.

What new health mechanics?

Didn't DA:I supposed to have a lot of skill options? so you can mix and match skills/spells around. Because I believe I saw a blood mage in one of the trailers.

Meanwhile in the land where people don't know how to either make a bow or how to shoot from it

You have to notice at least 3 completly fucked up things in that picture (and I don't mean the character model).

Last edited:
Top Bottom