Dragon Age: Inquisition

+
It's basically the image of a race of goldlike fade creatures that every 50000 years harvest nearly all the organic life from Thedas in order to prevent them from being killed by fade creatures. At the end you'll get to pick between 3 options: cyan, lime and orange.

Johnny is awesome. Not sure about Arya though, don't really watch GoT...maybe I should change that.

If the OGB is a big deal then I really hope they will respect some player's decesion to not make a baby with Morrigan. I really hope they won't just pull a reason out of their ass for it to be there. That would piss me off greatly.

Last edited:
Both look very similar. I really hope the character is really just a she if so i really like her design. Reminds me alot to arya.

There's no way in hell that's a chick dude. Not the one on the right at least. The second one still looks dude esque to me. They both could be trannies just from looking at them.

It's basically the image of a race of goldlike fade creatures that every 50000 years harvest nearly all the organic life from Thedas in order to prevent them from being killed by fade creatures. At the end you'll get to pick between 3 options: cyan, lime and orange.
ROFL

This GIF's on the last page are all hilarious. Bioware parody is a really fun minigame.

Really? the upper 2 images look very feminine. especially the left one, I mean FFS sakes dont tell me that im the only one here that sees that the character has breasts on the left image? the lower image looks like the same character only dressed as a boy . really reminds me of Arya still.

Really? the upper 2 images look very feminine. especially the left one, I mean FFS sakes dont tell me that im the only one here that sees that the character has breasts on the left image? the lower image looks like the same character only dressed as a boy . really reminds me of Arya still.

That's why I said they looked like trannies. Check again:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd...._=1422163361_c6ab7d50c02959fdd1f46ab8905b2e47

Yea, that might be a teet on the right, but look at its stomach, as well as the arms. Pretty bulky. And the one on the left might pass for a woman, but she's still not quite there. She/he's linky, and something about the hands and his/her overall appearance just looks not feminine enough, not even as a woman that wants to look boyish. I think whoever did that one wanted him/her to look androgynous. Which is why I'm sure they're fake.

Just 2 things to keep in mind. A bit of muscle tone doesn't make a woman more masculine. And artwork is not 100% representative of how things will look in game: things like proportions, colour shades and some details are often different.

While I expect the game to be... well... lets just say I don't have high hopes for it I think you guys are exaggerating in regards to the above image.

Just 2 things to keep in mind. A bit of muscle tone doesn't make a woman more masculine. And artwork is not 100% representative of how things will look in game: things like proportions, colour shades and some details are often different.

No it doesn't, but that one on the right, that's not what a woman with a little muscle tone looks like.

the one on the right stomach doesnt seem bulky at all or very muscular in all honestly, if it seems bulky it might be the clothing. i dont think male pecks bulge that way, too me they look like breasts. elbow does look bulky but it could be the angle, the fact that its contracting so it looks wider and just the artist. the one on the left looks like a femmunine woman from the wilds. who is strong . look at the arms in left image and they look pretty thin.

also no adams apple. .:p

LOL, well, regardless of whether you think she/he looks feminine, bottom line, the artist did a poor job of making it look like a woman, if that was their goal. Best I could say is, it looks androgynous.

Typical entitled gamer... and you hate DA2 as well... that's homophobic
/EA

Funny because it could be real.

But the fact is everyone who purchased DA2 (specially at full price) was ripped off. That's the only reason I think they owe us: we payed and got nothing.

But as long as Bioware keeps treating paying customers like entitled brats they'll just keep sinking.

@Volsung, honestly, I don't feel ripped off at all for the purchase of the game. I definitely had my gripes with the game, but I still had fun with it and played it a lot. Paid full price on day one.

However, I definitely disliked the day 1 dlc, like with mass effect. Especially since I liked Javic or whatever his name was, and that shit was on the disc. If I get DA: I, I'm not getting whatever day one bullshit roles out, regardless of what it is.

Oh, and Sebastian was a big fat douche anyway. I'd have killed him if it let me. Choice between Anders and Sebastian? That's like:

[video=youtube;Pji_IX-UacM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pji_IX-UacM[/video]

My own fault for buying that dlc I guess. I got free MS points though, and there wasn't anything else to buy. Still.

This whole OGB thing is just a keg of powder waiting to explode. It doesn't matter if the rest of the game is amazing, if they fuck this up there will be hell to pay and I can see them fuck it up in many ways.

Top Bottom