Dragon Age: Inquisition

+
Alright, quick kinda off topic question. I was messing in the Keep and I saw you could make Alistair king, or let him stay with the grey wardens and let Anora be queen.
What would be best for Ferelden? Anora queen or Alistair king?
And what would be best for Alistair? King or Warden?

And for the rest I think I'll play a rogue. It only seems logical because in dao I was a warrior and in da2 I was a mage, so one class left. :p And it looked really cool in that video.

That depends really. When I played DA:O I was also a rogue and I was a human noble so I married Alistair. I felt as though my Warden being on the throne with Alistair meant my Warden would have more power, and also she could stay with Alistair, so it was a win-win situation.
Not to mention, I think my Warden would have commanded more respect from the leaders in Ferelden, compared to Anora. Alistair is there to look pretty and make jokes while my Warden does the ruling shit/commanding the Grey Wardens.

I tried playing as a warrior in DA2 and it was so boring, it's put me off playing a warrior .__. I will probably play a mage again in DA:I,

Dragon Age Inquisition has been cancelled in India.
Im guessing because of the Nudity and Homosexual themes.

India what the fuck? :facepalm:

If I was living in India right now I'd cry.
I didn't realise that naked/gay pixels were that upsetting to the stupid Indian government. The UK government should perhaps think more carefully about where we send aid.

edit:
click for fun

Last edited:
If I was living in India right now I'd cry.
I didn't realise that naked/gay pixels were that upsetting to the stupid Indian government. The UK government should perhaps think more carefully about where we send aid.
Euh? We have bigger issues over here than crying over a piece of entertainment media.
It's something new, never happened before. All that is known is something has triggered "local content laws". Maybe something to do with the new govt we just elected, dunno anything about politics and even if I did we can't discuss it on the forums :p

As for your 'aid', that stopped many years ago.

Oh?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-20265583 You're still good for another 2 months.
Btw I use aid to mean financial, loan aid, grant aid etc that people don't normally think of when they think of aid.
Right, my mistake I misread the original then I guess, it was in the news 2-3 years ago that the financial aid thing was stopping, guess it wasn't gonna actually happen until a few years later.

Also as far as I'm aware no reason has been mentioned yet has it? So what's with the homosexuality speculation?

Right, my mistake I misread the original then I guess, it was in the news 2-3 years ago that the financial aid thing was stopping, guess it wasn't gonna actually happen until a few years later.

Also as far as I'm aware no reason has been mentioned yet has it? So what's with the homosexuality speculation?

No harm done. If we'd had this conversation in 2 months time you'd have been correct.
I'm guessing it is probably more to do with the nudity, but if they haven't released reasons yet then we can't say for sure. Still, banning harmless games like DA:I seems silly to me.

Well it's not a country where videogames are booming in the first place so it's not really a priority for anyone anyway, that said the last time we had any games banned was Fallout 3 and that was due to some religious reasons. Since they have mentioned no reason(so far) if they repeat something like this for Witcher 3 I would be furious.

Last edited:
I continue to be amazed at how diverse this community is.

Anyway yea, I'm sure people there have more to worry about than a streamlined watered down rpg with beta males and Leliana. The same streamlined watered down rpg with beta males and Leliana that I'm still buying, lol.

Alright, quick kinda off topic question. I was messing in the Keep and I saw you could make Alistair king, or let him stay with the grey wardens and let Anora be queen.
You can also marry Alistair to Anora and make them rule jointly. I think it's the best option.

And for the rest I think I'll play a rogue. It only seems logical because in dao I was a warrior and in da2 I was a mage, so one class left. :p And it looked really cool in that video.
There are disadvantages and advantages to any outcome.

I think in terms of what's best for Ferelden, that's probably male Warden + Anora, followed by hardened Alistair + Anora. Personally I would put hardened Alistair + female Warden mistress and unknown queen at third. That's my "canon" Warden's outcome. It gives Alistair a chance to have a natural heir. Anora ruling alone is fine, but she has weaknesses too and benefits from a strong partner, and she never marries if she rules alone.

Actually the best for Ferelden would be your Human Noble as Prince/King consort and Anora as Queen (my default world state) and Ferelden goes to golden age.

Lol Ferelden loses out in my game from the best world state, simply because I'm straight and have a dick :lol: Not consorting for Alistair ever. Can you get that by being his adviser? I usually stick around with him for that but don't remember the result of it.

Lol Ferelden loses out in my game from the best world state, simply because I'm straight and have a dick :lol: Not consorting for Alistair ever. Can you get that by being his adviser? I usually stick around with him for that but don't remember the result of it.

I think Alistair feels the same way.
And no I think if you leave Alistair as a single king he doesn't bring Ferelden into a golden age.
But at least Ferelden gets to have a pretty king :wub:

I think Alistair feels the same way.
And no I think if you leave Alistair as a single king he doesn't bring Ferelden into a golden age.
But at least Ferelden gets to have a pretty king :wub:

I pretty much always marry him to Anora though. Then stick around for a bit or go off with the wardens.

Top Bottom