Draug

+
Draug

Does anyone have any tips on how to use him? I find the card so cool. Often my use with him is to use him at the final round as a big swing while we both have 1 or 2 cards in our hands. It gives them something they cannot answer too. But otherwise the use of this cards seems situational or just not very useful. But I love the card so so so much

I used him for the same purpose in the beginning aswell, even played ADC + manticore to boost him however i think his biggest STR lies in the ability to banish units. It was pretty great in the NR meta where you could banish Stennis, even though they had 1pt reaver scouts.
If you need it for points in matches against factions that don't have res, they always have a 3 or lower STR card while you always have 8+, it's not that great most of the time but it's quite fun to play.

I play a relict deck which fills my graveyard with 11 strength fiends and 10 strength cyclopses after triggering their abilities . So i almost always find great target for him . Its a cool card that is mostly useful against skellige now to banish dorregaray or gremist.

As a power swing, it's an okay card. I usually use it on Manticore or a Cyclops. As a tech card, it's kinda good I guess, really depends on who you're playing against.

Michelazz;n9701421 said:
I play a relict deck which fills my graveyard with 11 strength fiends and 10 strength cyclopses after triggering their abilities . So i almost always find great target for him . Its a cool card that is mostly useful against skellige now to banish dorregaray or gremist.

Interesting idea. Nice.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Yeah, i also use him on a Relict / Graveyard control deck. 3 fiends to be consumed later, 1 ghoul, 1 katakan, 1 archgriffin 1 necromancy, operator and draug make sure i can banish whatever i want through the match.

It should be easy to find good targets for your draugnir, but i recommend you use archgriffin to transfer one of your weak bronzes to your enemy GY in case all he has is high value bronzes in his GY and you dont want to give him unnecessary points.

Top Bottom