drawings of conventional weapons (etc new)

+
I noticed that in the game there are no blueprints for some weapons (recently added inclusive) the question will they be added? or at least give the opportunity to buy a legendary version from the seller, as this is the maximum epic quality I would still like to have a legendary

I noticed that in the game there are no blueprints for some weapons (recently added inclusive) the question will they be added? or at least give the opportunity to buy a legendary version from the seller, as this is the maximum epic quality I would still like to have a legendary
If you didn't "restart" a new playthrough, difficult.
But in my new 1.6 playthrough, I already found a "new" Cut-O-Matic in legendary in the world (the item itself, not the crafting spec). So I suppose there are chances that in some GIGs/quests, it possible to find some legendary version of the new weapons.

If you didn't "restart" a new playthrough, difficult.
But in my new 1.6 playthrough, I already found a "new" Cut-O-Matic in legendary in the world (the item itself, not the crafting spec). So I suppose there are chances that in some GIGs/quests, it possible to find some legendary version of the new weapons.
Eh sad, I'm not ready to start all over again, the more all the branches to 20 pumped and waiting dls (

Top Bottom