Dream On Glitched when following the Van

+
Twice now I've gotten stuck with the Dream On Mission. Following the surveillance van, after it parks, the enemies for the next stage in the mission don't spawn into position fast enough. The guys driving the van don't get out fast enough and the mission doesn't transition to the next phase before I have arrived in the area. You wind up not being identified as an enemy by some agents and can't kill them or do damage to them.

More importantly the mission will not give you credit for hacking the vans access point. The objective to hack the vans access point will remain even if you call Elizabeth. Calling Elizabeth will initiate her telling you to meet her at the restaurant but no pathing to get there will initiate so you don't know where the restaurant is and the objective tells you to keep going back to the van to hack it's access point. At that point the mission is stuck there since you can't hack the van.

This kind of bug happens frequently when being in an area before enemies for a mission spawn in. This should probably be addressed as a global bug affecting all missions because I have encountered this multiple times now on several different gigs and missions.

I had to reload the game because the van didn't spawn since I had finished talking with Mrs. Peralzes before following the pipes.

Except I didn't NEED to follow the pipes because I'd already gone on the rooftop.

It is another bug that needs fixing.

Like River running down people, Judy in her partment, or the Rescue Mission in Japantown where you can't proceed.

You can report it here:

Although it might be better to wait a bit until the next patch is out (no idea when).

I‘m just on PS4 but yeah, the quest is slightly buggy (I went straight to the van access point ignoring the others... the objective remained, but after killing everyone I was actually able to reaccess the access point and the whole mission ended properly).

Top Bottom