Dress Upstairs at Corvo Bianco Estate? - End Game Spoilers -

+
Dress Upstairs at Corvo Bianco Estate? - End Game Spoilers -

Once you have completed the game and have triggered the "Be It Ever So Humble" quest, and you enter the Corvo Bianco estate, there is an odd looking dress that I don't remember seeing before in the upstairs guest bedroom. Does anyone know to whom this belongs? I assume it's supposed to be either Triss or Yennefer's, but it doesn't look like anything either of them would wear. I sure hope it's not that old lady's who was temporarily recuperating at my estate ...
:worried:

Screenshot below:

View attachment 56241

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 3,181
Once you have completed the game and have triggered the "Be It Ever So Humble" quest, and you enter the Corvo Bianco estate, there is an odd looking dress that I don't remember seeing before in the upstairs guest bedroom. Does anyone know to whom this belongs? I assume it's supposed to be either Triss or Yennefer's, but it doesn't look like anything either of them would wear. I sure hope it's not that old lady's who was temporarily recuperating at my estate ...
:worried:

Screenshot below:

View attachment 56241

I've got a green dress. Yours is purple. Who visited you, at the end of the game?

I was wondering the same thing myself, by the way.

Last edited:
Triss visited me at the end of the game. What about you?

Yennefer. It must be linked to the women, then. Although, Yennefer doesn't wear clothing that isn't black and/or white, so I'm a bit confused. Also, why is her stuff in the upstairs bedroom, when she sleeps with Geralt downstairs? Also, why would Geralt sleep in that sucky downstairs bedroom, rather than take the nice one upstairs?

So many questions....

Last edited:
Yennefer. It must be linked to the women, then. Although, Yennefer doesn't wear clothing that isn't black and/or white, so I'm a bit confused. Also, why is her stuff in the upstairs bedroom, when she sleeps with Geralt downstairs? Also, why would Geralt sleep in that sucky downstairs bedroom, rather than take the nice one upstairs?

So many questions....

Huh, makes me wonder what would appear on that clothing stand if Dandelion were to show up
:wondering:
At least Yennefer actually sleeps when she is in your down stairs bedroom. My Triss just stands on the bed with her eyes fixed on the wall like a scene from the Exorcist.

View attachment 56301

Attachments

• screenshot 1.jpg
    screenshot 1.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 2,055
Huh, makes me wonder what would appear on that clothing stand if Dandelion were to show up
:wondering:
At least Yennefer actually sleeps when she is in your down stairs bedroom. My Triss just stands on the bed with her eyes fixed on the wall like a scene from the Exorcist.

View attachment 56301

That happens with Yennefer, too, every now and then. Lol, regarding Dandelion. I wonder if anything appears if Ciri visits.

That seems to be a random bug that can happen regardless of who the guest is. They sometimes also float in the air in the garden. It was not buggy for me, though:
On the other hand, the bed in the guest room upstairs seems to be consistently buggy:
That is Dandelion sleeping in the bed. The same happens to Ciri.

Also, why would Geralt sleep in that sucky downstairs bedroom, rather than take the nice one upstairs?

The bed in the guest room is smaller, and is more suitable for only a single person.

Triss visited me at the end of the game. What about you?
I got the same purple dress with Triss:
In the dialogue, the dress from the masquerade ball (A Matter of Life and Death) is mentioned, but it is different.

Attachments

• 292030_20160618_13.jpg
    292030_20160618_13.jpg
    372.6 KB · Views: 2,375
  • 292030_20160618_14.jpg
    292030_20160618_14.jpg
    356 KB · Views: 1,526
  • 292030_20160618_15.jpg
    292030_20160618_15.jpg
    386.4 KB · Views: 2,337
Haha, good thread :D I was also wandering that dress. I hope someone can send here screens
with Dandelion and Ciri endings

I have seen the same bug happen now after reloading the auto-save from when this screenshot was made. And it also seems to be permanent, or at least not fixed by meditation. These Corvo Bianco guest scenes could have used some more polishing.

In the dialogue, the dress from the masquerade ball (A Matter of Life and Death) is mentioned, but it is different.

Yeah, I noticed that. I'm not sure why CDPR didn't take the extra step and put that actual dress on the stand upstairs. As I've said elsewhere, the whole epilogue - while appreciated - seems a tad rushed and could use some refinement.

---------- Updated at 03:25 PM ----------

Lol...what?

:eredinfacepalm::facepalm2::facepalm:

To the above emoticons I will add ....

I have seen the same bug happen now after reloading the auto-save from when this screenshot was made. And it also seems to be permanent, or at least not fixed by meditation. These Corvo Bianco guest scenes could have used some more polishing.

Yep, when I went to reload that save gave I noticed that Triss is fixed permanently standing on the bed now as well. Even if you meditate and wait until daytime, she doesn't go outside. She just stands there gazing at the wall. I sent a bug report to CDPR yesterday regarding both this issue and Triss floating on the divan outside, but who knows how long it will take to fix.

Just if anyone is interested, with Dandelion ending you have purple doublet there. It looks a bit modest and not Dandelion type :D Not shiny at all, still fancy though.

With Ciri, there does not seem to be any dress. But she is affected by the same bug (clipping into the bed) as Dandelion.

I have Yen in my ending, but she does not sleep on the bed, she stands and looks at the empty spot where you can hang a painting. She also floats above the chaise when outside. That dress is ugly anyway pea green and white.....

I have Yen in my ending, but she does not sleep on the bed, she stands and looks at the empty spot where you can hang a painting. She also floats above the chaise when outside. That dress is ugly anyway pea green and white.....

Yeah, that is a common bug which you and I are both experiencing. If you have the time, I recommend that you visit my thread on this very issue. Voice your thoughts on the matter and maybe toss me a like or Red point. I'm hoping to send our thoughts and feedback to someone like Marcin one of these days (provided that I get some support).

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...So-Humble-Epilogue-quot?p=2596001#post2596001

Top Bottom