driving broken in PS5 ver 1.11

+
After getting the Judy Alvarez badge at Laguna Bend, I can no longer drive. When I use the right trigger to accelerate, I get out of the car. I can still drive backwards but nothing works to drive forwards. Has anyone else had this same experience? I've never changed my settings but I did try reverting back to default and that doesn't seem to work either. I know it's not my controller because I can load an earlier game and it works again. Also, during one of my reloads it broke backwards driving in the same way -- left trigger always gets out (or off if it's a motorcycle).

FIXED -- after using fast travel I was able to summon a vehicle and it works normally now. Weird.

Last edited:
the game has weird "no drive" zones in key story areas which aren't communicated well to the player. Another good example is the parking lot in front of Lizzies. I'm assuming they did this to avoid game breaking bugs or player vehicles interacting with NPCs, but wish it was handled a bit better, it just feels weird.

the game has weird "no drive" zones in key story areas which aren't communicated well to the player. Another good example is the parking lot in front of Lizzies. I'm assuming they did this to avoid game breaking bugs or player vehicles interacting with NPCs, but wish it was handled a bit better, it just feels weird.
best explanation

Top Bottom