Driving: Camera needs to snap, not lazily glide, when changing driving direction; mission markers

+
1. When driving, I think it would be helpful at least to have the option to change the third person camera's behaviour when you switch from forward to reverse and vice versa, so that the camera IMMEDIATELY switches to face the direction of travel. At the moment, it stays pointing the way it was before you changed until you reach a certain speed/travel a certain distance, meaning that you cannot see where you are driving. A three point turn becomes an adventure in finding out how many corpses you will leave behind on the pavement.

2. When driving, sometimes the mission marker ends up in the centre of the screen (especially when you're doing something down the long straight road from night city into the bad lands). That often means you can't actually see where you're going (especially other vehicles in the road) because the icon blocks the view. Not sure what to suggest for this: maybe a semi-transparent marker or raising the height at which the marker appears on the screen when driving so it doesn't appear in the crucial part of the view? It's a particular problem when driving at night.

I agree ;)
1- same in first person. When you drive and want to look around, it's just not possible. For me, just an option to remove the automatic centering of the camera would be good (if you want to keep it, you can. if not, you can disable it).
2- Yes, just remove the quest marker on screen when you drive, it could be good for me (as long as it is indicated on the minimap) :)

Top Bottom