Driving cars ...

+
Please can u remake driving cars .............its apainful realypainful to drive a car all around at speed 70+ no metter what drive they have FWD BFD 4x4 every time they got in this speedthey start to spin over if u need turn little more then just go by other car and som avalible cars spin over when u turn just a little to avoid nps cars.
btw the handbreak is terrible it take so long to break better when i use for fast break revers really physics of any car bike is horryble try work out get it better please

Last edited:
Please can u remake driving cars .............its apainful realypainful to drive a car all around at speed 70+ no metter what drive they have FWD BFD 4x4 every time they got in this speedthey start to spin over if u need turn little more then just go by other car and som avalible cars spin over when u turn just a little to avoid nps cars.
btw the handbreak is terrible it take so long to break better when i use for fast break revers really physics of any car bike is horryble try work out get it better please
Try lowering the steering sensitivity in "Settings". The handbrake isn't meant for braking, and is different for every vehicle. There are a bunch of vehicle handling mods on Nexus. Why don't you try some of them out?

The Cyber Engine Tweaks and the Cyber Vehicule Overhaul mods on Nexus are simply amazing. I really recommend them. That being said, I too wish that CDPR would polish the driving experience further.

Last edited:
The Cyber Engine Tweaks and the Cyber Vehicule Overhaul mods on Nexus are simply amazing. I really recommend them. That being said, I too wish that CDPR would polish the driving experience further.
This. Its a bit better then at release but still kinda wonky... Not sure if its fixeble tho or if its physics systems that cause it.

Forum regular
Set steering sensitivity to 85% and try to borrow quartz sidewinder nomad car from raffens. It has good and funny handling. it can steer normally and driving is fun. Unfortunately this car cant be owned by V for some reason. Btw I have cyber engine tweaks mod installed, dunno if it changing something on steering.

I've completed the racing sections with both controller and keyboard and mouse. They aren't that tough. I'll often just keep using a mouse and keyboard through laziness, I mean it's not that bad but the controller is superior. I haven't modded driving but did lower steering sensitivity in the settings

Set steering sensitivity to 85% and try to borrow quartz sidewinder nomad car from raffens.
You know that Aldecaldo that abducted that melon loving guy? His car, a Quartz Sidewinder that ran outta gas as soon you used it to bring the melon loving guy to safety?

Well, guess what; he fueled her up. It now keeps driving indefinitely.

But that's not all. It also persists throughout the entire playthrough. It's still sitting there in V's garage after numerous game restarts and going to all parts of the city doing all kinds of jobs and gigs.

Set steering sensitivity to 85% and try to borrow quartz sidewinder nomad car from raffens. It has good and funny handling. it can steer normally and driving is fun. Unfortunately this car cant be owned by V for some reason. Btw I have cyber engine tweaks mod installed, dunno if it changing something on steering.
The reason I recommended the Cyber Engine Tweaks mod is because it's a requirement for the Cyber Vehicule Overhaul mod. I'm not sure if CET affect the driving experience by itself.

Also, about my second point I mentioned before, I think it's important to remember that players on consoles don't have access to mods. So even though we PC players can fix our game with mods, I think it's important that CDPR fixes the driving experience for everyone.

Last edited:
I also set raw mouse input - default is recommended - whatever that means.
I also disabled everything in gameplay tab.

But what is most revealing I noticed is that 3d person height perspective set to high setting generates inconsistent mouse move and driving lags.
That's so annoying as i rather play on high perspective setting, when i changed to low - all stuterring disappeared!

Top Bottom