Driving fix pls!!!

+
The fix for driving with the keyboard and mouse is actually easier (well depends on the coding) that you would think. Pressing the button does no go to the extreme right away. Allow the effect of the press to gradually build over time. You press the steer left the wheel does not go to the limit the moment you press it, there is a gradual build up. You need the build up to be faster you press shift and the button.

Yes yes, Hexipoo, we're all aware of the crafting exploits.

[...]

It's not an exploit to dismantle items and then make weapons and sell them. Why do you think there's a perk that increases the sell value of crafted items? Because they don't want you to sell crafted items?

It's not an exploit to dismantle items and then make weapons and sell them. Why do you think there's a perk that increases the sell value of crafted items? Because they don't want you to sell crafted items?
Crazy Science gives you +10% initially and then +1% per level. And you need Crafting at level 20 to get it. Not really worth it. You make plenty of money selling crafted guns without that.

Crazy Science gives you +10% initially and then +1% per level. And you need Crafting at level 20 to get it. Not really worth it. You make plenty of money selling crafted guns without that.

You missed the point entirely. The POINT was that saying selling crafted items is an "exploit" is laughable.

there are quests that involve car chases
You are right, there are some. I ve played every single side quest (except for greed never pays which is bugged), and there are 3? 4? Not sure, but a ridiculous amount. And as you say, painful to play. It just bothers me that in such a nice map they give such a poor treat to driving in general. I just saw an ad on tv showing v shooting in the car... o_O

1. Raise your eye level for first-person viewing while driving.
Because in some cars it is so low that the dashboard obscures the entire view, and because of this, not only road markings or curbs, but also other cars are not visible. if it's not a bus or a truck.

2. Make the steering less rigid. or add the ability to independently adjust the sharpness.
Because first person controls are very sensitive

3. Add a gearbox to the keys (for example) 1,2,3,4,5 when driving. so that you can maintain a stable speed. Or reduce the twitching of the character when pressing and releasing the gas pedal. for first person driving.
Or add the gas pedal control selection setting. So you can make it static and use the W / S keys to adjust the pedal position.

All of this greatly complicates the role in the first person game. And every time I get into the car, I have to use the third person view. But we don't play GTA. Please CS PR fix this.

P.S
I don't know English, so I used google translator.
sorry))

A fix that would make everyone happy {players and developers) would be to give the player the ability to "adjust their seat"
-depth, ref. front vs back of vehicle
-width, ref. driver vs passenger side
-height, ref ground vs sky
-angle, ref ground level vs eye line
-save player settings to current owned vehicle
the camera used for 1st person view in game had to have this developed already to create the current view
that we are currently using, with this update if a player didn't like their field of vision it would be up to them to take the time to "customize" it to their own preference .
The only way this would fail is if the ranges of adjustment were too small or lacking any fine tuning ability .

If you are on PC and using a gamepad, I highly suggest changing the input curve to "raw" and lowering the base sensitivity. Then adjust the "turning bonus" setting to zero delay and increasing the bonus to make sure you are not sluggish when moving on foot. The standard settings are just way to high, and is whats causing a lot of the fishtailing that people are experiencing.

With this setup you can easily cruise around and weave through traffic in almost any car.

Top Bottom