Driving

+
Loving cyberpunk 2077 still haven’t completed as i’ve ramped above 150 hours doing side quests and what have you and loving every second.

Your driving is good in the game the issue I find is that the map is simply not zoomed out enough when your driving at high speeds, which means you don’t have enough notice to take the corner well as you get very little time to adjust. The mini map should be more like a navigation and slightly angled and not directly birds eye (if that makes sense). Hate to use the example but GTA 5’s map system is great for example.

You don’t need to overhaul the driving just zoom the map out furthermore when you increase speeds of traverse. Also, when you are in a car have your player cursor on the mini map at the bottom not in the middle of the map, this way more time to see whats ahead. This will massively help the game.

Loving cyberpunk 2077 still haven’t completed as i’ve ramped above 150 hours doing side quests and what have you and loving every second.

Your driving is good in the game the issue I find is that the map is simply not zoomed out enough when your driving at high speeds, which means you don’t have enough notice to take the corner well as you get very little time to adjust. The mini map should be more like a navigation and slightly angled and not directly birds eye (if that makes sense). Hate to use the example but GTA 5’s map system is great for example.

You don’t need to overhaul the driving just zoom the map out furthermore when you increase speeds of traverse. Also, when you are in a car have your player cursor on the mini map at the bottom not in the middle of the map, this way more time to see whats ahead. This will massively help the game.
I completely agree on this !

I tend to skip over the hotrods and go for the slower vehicles (or steal a van); they handle better. That said, I prefer the motorcycles because filtering in Night City traffic is handy.
Funny you say that! Because I went from driving the supercars to back to the first car your given so theres less pop in’s etc and ofcourse handles better, sometimes drive the delamain cab quite similar

100% agree
Last night when i was doing the race quests, first thing that i thought of when racing in the badlands..........whichever dev done this one, NEVER actually went mudding in a 4x4 in real life. All that bouncing? NO!
Dont get me started on the Georgia Clay slickness of the roads in NC.
Before that traditional "THIS AINT GTA BRO!!" Keep in mind, i never played GTA, not my thing.

I completely agree with you and driving in the first person has no way of reversing without having to wing it. If they added a voice assistant or a proximity sensor of any kind it will be great. I mean there is no rear view mirror, just the option to switch cameras, which ends with the purpose of first-person choice. I'm on my second play through and wanted to try racing in first-person despite being a very bad idea for the badlands. But I would like to accept that challenge

My driving skills are not good. I'm driving down hills in my favorite truck going well over the top speed, and I hit a bump. Jump a rail, and land almost in the ocean but somehow I didn't.

EtRWo-6XcAcvwC_.jpeg.jpg

Top Bottom