Drones loot inaccessible

+
Recently all loot from drones and other non-humanoid-shaped mechanical enemies has been inaccessible.
This is very annoying because there is a perk that increases the likelihood of mechanical enemies dropping good loot. But it is now practically always inaccessible.

Attachments

• 20220721190102_1.jpg
    20220721190102_1.jpg
    630.8 KB · Views: 64
Only drones for me, appeared in 1.5 and probably reported many times (I never encounter any problem on robots).
But more reports, the better :)

Only drones for me, appeared in 1.5 and probably reported many times (I never encounter any problem on robots).

Im pretty sure I had the same issue on mechs, but Im on a new playthrough now and havent yet reached a point where I go against mechs.

In my case, in 3 playthroughs in 1.5, it's only drones. No problem at all on robots (nor the big mechs). "Big flying drones" (like the one who shoot you on the konpeki) can be annoying to loot but it's always possible by searching a little the acces to their inventory.
Drones, sometimes you can loot them, but only if you are really lucky and they fall on the ground in a "specific" position. So in short, mostly you can't loot them :(

I didn't reported this bug myself, but I always suggested to those who encounter it to send a ticket to the support. So I hope at least one did it. Anyway, I'm quite confident that it will be fix in the next update :)

Last edited:
Recently all loot from drones and other non-humanoid-shaped mechanical enemies has been inaccessible.
This is very annoying because there is a perk that increases the likelihood of mechanical enemies dropping good loot. But it is now practically always inaccessible.
Honestly how the hell hasn’t this been fixed yet?

I remember Miles talking about one of a scenes with Voodoo boys in subway where player can jump on top of a train and sneak around without being spotted just because he used invisible bush between him and enemies. That bush also blocks option to use hacks on enemies - and as we know makes picking up loot impossible.

I`m pretty sure that it was not the only scene where they used its in that way, so could be that simple fix will break a lot more things in a game. Probably they have to come up with something new and different and it might need more time to develop. Could be one of those situations where we see a bug and think that its probably easy one to fix, but at the end we dont know whats under a hood.

And here I thought I was insane. Sometimes I CAN loot if I aim in just the right spot, sometimes I can't no matter what I do. So I always try for up to 30 seconds. If I can't nail it, I skip it.

Hopefully that bug gets squashed soon.

Top Bottom