Dropping cards

+
Hey,

I'm currently trying to play a Keltullis Deck (Depending on having less units than the enemy) and have noticed a weird of move of my opponents. Apparently you can just drop a card of your hand to the graveyard if you don't want to play any. The move is shown as the backside of the card in the chronic. It seems like the cards are either not choosen randomly or all players were extremly lucky today -.-
So it might not be the same thing as if waiting for the own turn to end.

How is this done? And is this intended?

So this is an uncommon but sometimes necessary strategy leading to a bug.
At the end of the 3rd round I had card advantage 3 vs 2). The board for both sides was clear. My opponent “used” scorch so they wouldn’t kill their own unit the next turn. Makes sense. I had merigolds hailstorm...which I also wanted to “use” for tactical reasons (my 2 units out powered his one). Problem is, without a specific target I can’t release the card. My option was to play a unit or have a 1 out of 3 chance to auto discard the card I wanted. So my question is...is it possible to add functionality to “use” target cards to dispose of them? It only seems fair...since you can scorch nothing.

DRK3

Forum veteran
The devs should include this information in the tutorials. True its a possibility that is not needed very often, it took me dozens of hours in Gwent HC until i found a situation where i needed it, but i feel like everyone should know about this simple mechanic that can often be helpful.

(i remember some weeks ago, was facing a traps deck, and i knew his last unfaced trap, so i prefered to discard my last card because if i played it, i would lose a lot of points, his trap engine would boost, and he would be able to convert that trap into a deadeye... i would have lost if i had played my unit but i won)

Guest 4368728

Trying out NR and if the opponent has no cards on their side, then I can't 'play' a spell or warfare card that targets their side. The card should just vanish if I can't play it, but it doesn't give me that option. So... I am left feeling like an inconsiderate person waiting till my timer to run out, so my opponent can have their turn (and only then does the card vanish if it is the last one in my hand).

Devs can you please fix this?

Top Bottom