Drummond QueensGuard Buff

+
Berserk 3: Spawn a base copy of self and summon it in the same row.

You really don't need for this bronze unit to have order attached, as just make it like Drummond Shieldmaiden since they are both being pulled by Cerys in this new patch. Plus, both Drummond Shieldmaiden and QueensGuard are practically sisters lorewise.

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
That means it's unstoppable and you can keep making more, even when the opponent locks one, you can still reuse the other by buffing it.

rrc

Forum veteran
It would make her +3/turn with Harald who is already OP. It would Savalblod have a 24 point finisher with her.

OP, Harald? He can only win 1 of 3 rounds against Francesca, and it's usually not the last one. :(

Queensguard is perfectly fine, I do not see why you would buff it to god mode. Right now QG calls for an answer without being unstoppable. What's wrong with this card ? It works exactly as intended.

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
It should be reworked such that it would synergize with other cards. Such that it would only be played and considered as an archtype. Hence considering future expansions, QG should be reworked to something different, and perhaps more complex, than the initial proposal.

My only reproach towards Queensguard is how Priest and Cultist cannot be positioned to trigger them every turn, because both damage on the right and Queensguards spawn on the right, so the first one will block the damage to the second.

If Cultist was damaging on the left instead she'd actually be a pretty useful engine in a Queensguard list, rather than being a more than mediocre Priest like she's right now.

Otherwise the order is necessary or the ability would be insane, Queensguard is meant to be the self-wound equivalent of Kikimore and Revenant.

Honestly, I miss queensguard and Cerys synergizing with discard. Having to pair them with svalblod cards just feels completely unsatisfying. This is, however, just my opinion among many.

It felt great to play with Bran, Birna, her brother Hjalmar.

kaeru

Top Bottom