Dryads or Elves - who are the best Archers?

+
The game world features an elf who is a master archer despite having lost an eye. It is certainly not off topic to discuss the difficulties of being a one-eyed archer.

Last edited:
I think ...
the best of evles and the best of dryads can be on the same level (or dryads can be slightly better). Not all elves, but (nearly?) all dryads are archers, so I would expect some extra-high-level skills of dryads, sice all their existence is based on this type of self-defence.

I think ...
the best of evles and the best of dryads can be on the same level (or dryads can be slightly better). Not all elves, but (nearly?) all dryads are archers, so I would expect some extra-high-level skills of dryads, sice all their existence is based on this type of self-defence.
Good point. Your post reminded me something that I forgot from the books - not all dryads are actually having those elven-genetics in them as some dryads have "human-fathers". Which IMO makes some dryads better archers than those who's "fathers" were human males, instead of elven ones.

I agree that there could be elves that are on-par with dreads - those who's fathers were humans. However I still think that true-elven blood-dryads are the best archers in the lore (plus add their live/fighting style on top of that).

Last edited:
Top Bottom