Dude where's my bike?

+
I used to get the Kusanagi CT-3X as soon as I hit 12 street cred.

Now in 1.3 I'm at 24 street cred, lvl 18, and still haven't got the message from Wakako.

I went to the parking lot where you can get the bike, but it's not there. I suppose it spawns only when you get the message from Waka.

The hell am I doing wrong? Is this a bug or why do I have to wait super long now for my favorite vehicle? :shrug:
Post automatically merged:

Done all the jobs for Wakako, 30 Street Cred, lvl 21, still no bike.
Also not getting the call from Wilson about the shooting challenge.
Also not getting the message from Sandra Dorsett about her databank.

I think something's wrong with 1.3 :coolstory:

Last edited:
I don't how it work now in 1.3, but on fresh 1.3, I'm level 30, street cred 50,
I'm before "Automatic Love" and "Ghost Town", no GIG completed, I only finished all of the NCPD Scanner Hustles around the map (no blue icon remaining).
I have received the call from Wilson (pretty early as always).
No call from Sandra.
I have got all the messages (for vehicles) from Wakako, even for the Aerondight, but very few from other fixer :(

Maybe you have to do some other stuff in other neighbordhoods and come back to Westbrook regularely.

lvl 20, sc34.. I have the call from dorsett although not done anything with it and access to the Kusanagi CT-3X, japantown and north oak are cleared of quests except 1 world quest and main quest gimme danger

I've done all the stuff for Wako's district now and no Kusanagi, I've done plenty of quests in other places. I don't want to go through the entire game before I get the bike.

It's cool. I'm gonna install 1.21 again, get the bike, do the Wilson, save the game.
Then install 1.3 and continue that save.

Welcome to the future.

Top Bottom