Dudu Should Trigger Before Savage Bear

+
Dudu Should Trigger Before Savage Bear

Heyy
I don't really know if it is a bug or not. But it seems really unintended and not how it should be.
Since Dudu has 1 health and gets his strength after picking an Opponnent champ he only has 1 strength. Savage Bear damages every new deployed unit by 1. So if Dudu is deployed he is instakilled.

In my oppinion Dudu should be able to choose his strength before he is damaged by 1 or more savage bears.

What's your oppinion on this matter?!
LG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

While I completely agree that it is a stupid mechanic that savage bear triggers before the deploy mechanics, this is "apparently" intended. This makes savage bear able to counter any low hp deploy mechanics, especially once you have more than one bear out.

there is no bug in it.
You just need to work on your combos, some cards doesn't works with others. The fack that dudu is 1 when played is intended, just try not to play it when a savage bear is on.

Guest 3973540

Same for Yennifer. The savage bear blocks the unicorns (now silver). Makes one of the key characters and legendary cards kind of useless.

Easy solution: add 1 armor to unicorns and other silvers like Dudu.

It's not just Dudu. Those accursed bears will instakill any card with low enough power that appears on the board, before it's ability can trigger.

It's even worse when there's more than one bear in play.

kaalev

Forum regular
Imho, bear should be a silver card if it's gonna trigger before you deploy a card. It's too good for a bronze card.

It's literally Skellige''s only defense against Nilfgaard's medics, for example. The card isn't OP, it's just good and very annoying. You just need to work around it.

Then what's the point of the bear, with it's 4 power? Becomes useless low level card that you cannot do much with, was already useless from closed beta. You want kill it absolutely? Bear hitting first before other things taking place is intended and that's how it is working and should be in my eyes. I even would buff the bear to 5-6 power instead of 4, or maybe make it resilient to weather.

Dudu is neutral card, and its situational, could be powerful, could be useless if moment is gone. I would actually entertain idea for Dudu to keep half of his stolen power (or some amount 1/3 or so) as base when he goes to grave yard and if resurrected base power + stolen power stack when copied.

I think bear card and Dudu (especially been silver) needs little bit more love. Neither Dudu or Bear is a real threat. You can kill bear very easily, you can lock it, you can shield against it. If you will make it silver, then you would have to buff it's power for even to be considered to trade between other silver cards for Skellige.

The other consideration is that Skellige needs something like this wild bear otherwise other realms can easily do their dirty tricks without even sweating and this is disbalance. This is one of the opening cards for Skellige as well.

I think both cards are fine. Loose count of how many times they annoyed me greatly.

All vote for a special card, Radovid´s Bear Hunters. Move all bear cards to graveyard.

Neyliana;n8778680 said:
I even would buff the bear to 5-6 power instead of 4, or maybe make it resilient to weather.
The bear is good as it is, buffing would make it overpowerd

Well, the bear's ability will be nerfed in the next patch. His ability will not trigger before all others'.

One card among so many had the ability trigger first. So easy to learn.

Yet there goes another unique quality, stupified down.

<sigh>

Top Bottom