Duel Tag should ignore Shield (Shieldwall fix)

+
I think their thought process was solely focused on the actual Shield reliant cards like Roegner, Windhalm, Damned Sorceress and so on seeing little play. I actually kinda enjoy playing those cards especially Roegner which is why I'm trying my best to look for a solution where it might possibly not be broken. It might be a lost cause as you say.
But at least if it doesn't boost as well there's some hope of killing the shielded engines somehow, and the many benefits NR gains from boosts are removed. The shield coupled with 2+ boosts just puts everything up to the unkillable range forcing locks which most factions don't have many of.
There are of course bigger issues than just Shieldwall too. NR was top tier last season even without it, but that's another topic altogether.

Speaking of SK I think they are also still top tier, but I'm rambling at this point so I'll cut it short.

Thing is that they constantly add things that make no sence and/or can be easilly exploited e.g the Ethereal, SK faction's MM meta and now... a nuclear powerd NR... i mean, c'mon man.. give us a break... are we supposed to be the ones to remind you how this game works and what effects the changes you make will bring as a resault..?
Are we the actual full time job testers.. ?
Hire a full time team focused on playing and balancing the game accordinlgy, else this will keep happening on and and on and on .

Top Bottom