DUMB weapons!

+
Probably a bug, but I'm not sure. Have you noticed that sometimes smart weapons instead of sending the bullets "smartly" into the enemy, do the contrary; all the bullets veer away from the target and don't hit it, even if firing point blank in their face.
I wonder if it could be some hack of the target, but I don't think so because I haven't found such a perk for V in the trees or cyber mods. OTOH I was thinking that the weapon Skippy has a random effect when he's angry at you that does precisely that- make all the bullets fail. Maybe this effect is bugged and gets applied to other smart weapons at random.
In any case something CD should look at.

Tiger Claws definitely bounce smart weapons off - it's rather fun to watch them ricochet.
I had a smart weapon build - and it could be annoying at times with them - but I found even the smart shotgun at close range did the trick. :)

I think there is one easy to SKIP smartgun, that ignores tigerclaws (jammers?) smart ammo imunity.

Also on topic of smart gun and shots avoiding targets. How come when I'm rocking the tattoo or implant, smart ammo still safely homes right at my face? Is it because of my face? xD

Probably a bug, but I'm not sure. Have you noticed that sometimes smart weapons instead of sending the bullets "smartly" into the enemy, do the contrary; all the bullets veer away from the target and don't hit it, even if firing point blank in their face.
I wonder if it could be some hack of the target, but I don't think so because I haven't found such a perk for V in the trees or cyber mods. OTOH I was thinking that the weapon Skippy has a random effect when he's angry at you that does precisely that- make all the bullets fail. Maybe this effect is bugged and gets applied to other smart weapons at random.
In any case something CD should look at.

Not a bug...its intended.
Some mobs are immuned to smart weapons. Use another weapon.

The tattoo protects from smart weapons? Oh well I don't like smart weapons much anyway, I prefer tech [happily scrapping smart weapons :*D ]...

Top Bottom