Duplicate gold cards

+
Duplicate gold cards

So, basically, I bought the golden Ciri card and just recently got another one randomly from a keg. It was in the three card picking part where you have to choose one, so I chose golden Ciri but when I went to my card selection it only showed like I had 1 golden Ciri. Is it impossible to have more same golden cards or not? If so doesn't it mean you loose scraps since it's 50 scraps for milling it (golden Ciri card). Thank you in advance!

In the playing deck yes, I am aware of that. What I was wondering about is the card collection. Shouldn't be visible there if you have gotten 2 gold cards. I mean you do have an option to mill the card, why would that be so if you couldn't have more than one.

Surla;n7139530 said:
In the playing deck yes, I am aware of that. What I was wondering about is the card collection. Shouldn't be visible there if you have gotten 2 gold cards. I mean you do have an option to mill the card, why would that be so if you couldn't have more than one.

It will tell you how many you have of any card in the collection. The second copy is useless as far as the game goes for you except for the 50 scrap because you can only have 1 of her active in any deck. You can have more than one, you just cant use more than one silver or gold card (making duplicates prime candidates for milling). Take the 50 scrap.

Surla;n7139300 said:
but when I went to my card selection it only showed like I had 1 golden Ciri.

If you had already clicked on "Mill Spare Cards" before looking for your Ciri in the collection, then she would have already been milled away (though she still should have had a "new card" icon, if you hadn't cleared those yet.)

Guys, I was playing Gwent in RANKED mode and my opponent uses two Imlerith successively. He uses Caranthir for Yennefer. Somebody tell me wtf happened? and if it's bug, pls fix it CDPR. Thanks!

Attachments

• Ekran Görüntüsü (27).png
    Ekran Görüntüsü (27).png
    1.7 MB · Views: 278
  • Ekran Görüntüsü (26).png
    Ekran Görüntüsü (26).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 286
Caranthir allows for a 1 power copy of a card, so he used it on imlerith. The only problem being Imlerith should then be on the same row as caranthir. because the ranged row has imlerith with a shield and 4 power, so eredin buff. The only other way to get a 5 strength imlerith from a caranthir copy would be something like the whispering hillock.
Post automatically merged:

Only other thing is if he cloned imlerith before, and then resurrected him, that would put him at 5 strength but it doesn't look like he did that either so idk. caranthir couldnt be used on yenn because she is at full strength. Or if he cloned imlerith on the first row, the ale would have boosted him by 4, giving him full power again. that seems to be it. So not a cheater.

Look at the opponent cards.
He moves Jen with the Lock, and Imlerith (who was spawned with Caranthir) from melee to deploy with the rider.
Case closed

Sorry if I write in an old thread, but as new user can't open a thread and this seems the only one in topic with my question.
I just did a match where the opponent played in the same round (the last one) 3 gold cards of the same type ( specifically a Miruna card) without using apparently any resurrection card. I mean.. when I passed at the end there were 2 Miruna in his graveyard and 1 Miruna on the table.
I started to play recently and I don't use monster faction, so I hope someone experienced can help me. I thought you can't equip a deck with more than 1 gold of the same type (but you can resurrect it with a card like Renew ). How it was possible my opponent played these 3 Miruna? What cards did he use to get that result?

DRK3

Forum veteran
Sorry if I write in an old thread, but as new user can't open a thread and this seems the only one in topic with my question.
I just did a match where the opponent played in the same round (the last one) 3 gold cards of the same type ( specifically a Miruna card) without using apparently any resurrection card. I mean.. when I passed at the end there were 2 Miruna in his graveyard and 1 Miruna on the table.
I started to play recently and I don't use monster faction, so I hope someone experienced can help me. I thought you can't equip a deck with more than 1 gold of the same type (but you can resurrect it with a card like Renew ). How it was possible my opponent played these 3 Miruna? What cards did he use to get that result?

If he didnt use Renew, the most likely situation is he used Caranthir on Miruna (Caranthir lets you make a 1pt copy of any monster card you have in your hand, then he used Death's Shadow leader ability for the 2nd Miruna, then played the 3rd Miruna from his hand.

It's a good play, Miruna is probably the best deathwish unit, so using Caranthir and leader ability on her makes sense.

How it was possible my opponent played these 3 Miruna? What cards did he use to get that result?
It was still one Miruna in his deck - to create other two Mirunas he probably used Caranthir and leader ability (Death's Shadow).

Hi, thank you both for the answer. Now it makes sense. Being a new player, sometimes when more cards are played in a chain is not easy to understand all the sequence. I really would like a detailed match log to consult aftermatch.

This is probably a game play issue, but I can't post there. I just had a match where a player had multiple copies of the same gold card in play. How do you do this?
Gwent 2_17_2020 12_16_13 PM.png

This is probably a game play issue, but I can't post there. I just had a match where a player had multiple copies of the same gold card in play. How do you do this?View attachment 11030756
Caranthir plays a one power copy of a unit in your hand. Then the leader ability was used on Caranthir, so he did it one more time. And the original card (Dettlaff) was played too. That makes 3 Dettlaff...

Caranthir plays a one power copy of a unit in your hand. Then the leader ability was used on Caranthir, so he did it one more time. And the original card (Dettlaff) was played too. That makes 3 Dettlaff...

Once I had 4 Detlaffs by each other on my side of the board playing Monsters, when a Nilfgaard opponent kept spying-replicating them during a Seasonal game, while I made them come back to me with Baghest.

My opponent just used 2x Damien De La Tour in one round... Is it even possible? It happened to me more times today with golden cards...wtf?! Is it a cheat?

Last edited:
Top Bottom