Dwarf and Elf Decks

+
A month or two ago Dwarf decks were pretty weak. But now thanks to some recent balance changes I find it's more then just playable. In the last month or so I've only been playing with a Dwarf deck of my own making! :D And it's pretty damn fun. I didn't look online for guides, just listened to my own instinct and through trial and error ended up with a pretty satisfying deck. Currently I reached rank 2 with it, and I am omw to reach rank 1.
It's not a pure 100% ST Dwarf deck but I don't see why it would have to be, it does rely on some neutral cards but most of it are Dwarves and ofc I use the Mahakam Forge leader. ^-^ I don't even need to play perfectly to win, I sometimes get bad luck draws or I make a blunder yet still I can get out of it.
I only got the idea to do this deck cuz of that one Journey quest that wanted us to play 20 units with Bonded keyword, and it just so happened that ST had the most units with that tag (Dwarven Charriot and Maurauders) so I just threw in some Dwarves for the heck of it, then I started noticing it's actually fun to play it. Also not many ppl play Dwarf decks so they aren't quite sure what to expect or how to react to it, feels good to be somewhat original too. :)
Btw next season is going to be about Mahakam so get ready for Dwarven November. :D

Last edited:
Every season I climb to pro rank with dwarves deck, especially thanks to the beautiful Mahakam Horn.
With the recent buffs, it is not even needed, but here it is what I've climbed again to pro rank this season:

2-0's are quite frequent if you keep 1 or 2 resilience units on the board.

Yep, just reached Pro Rank with Dwarf deck today, also won my 1st Rank 0 game with it. :) Guess I'll try out other decks now lol.

Struggle with Dwarfs without tall punish but one of my fave archetypes by far.
Elves are still pretty viable with Raedeya swarm

Top Bottom