Dwarven armor fragment

+
Dwarven armor fragment

I'm looking for the Dwarven armor fragment you need to complete the Mahakaman Sihil sword. Does anyone know where I can find it? I'd like to finish the sword before crossing the mist to Vergen since I read there are no craftsmen over there to make it for me.

This is new for EE, so you guys are probably the pioneers here.

So make sure you post when you find it, for those of us in the next batch :)

I've been all over Vergen (on the Rouche playthrough) and no armor fragment. A friend told me that you actually get it in chapter 1 so I must have sold the thing. I also heard there is a chance of it being a drop while in Vergen but it is a low chance.

Its a random drop. Kinda like finding the Broom for a weapon. You have a better chance in finding it randomly in Vergen than in Flotsam

I give up. After 3 days of killing every random thing I can find in Vergen (Nekkers, Harpies, Drowners, Rotfiends, and Wraiths) I give up on trying to find this stupid fragment. I'm moving on, there are probably better stuff in Act III anyways.

I noticed something odd though. When reading through the strategy guide they have the third ingredient for the Mahakaman Sihil listed as x2 Elemental Stone instead of the Dwarven Armor Fragment. And another guide I read over on Gamefaqs said that it is the Dwarven Armor Enhancement that is needed but I already have two of those. I'm wondering if this is another one of those "lost in transition" items when they ported the game to the console.

so no one has ever found a fragment?

this is my 2nd playthrough. did iorveths the first time, now im doing roaches.

come to think of it, i dont remember ever seeing one of these as a drop, for sale, anything really.

now im wondering if its craftable? is there a diagram available, somewhere?

Top Bottom