Dwarven Blather [Midinváerne with Gwent contest - 2nd task]

+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
Dwarven Blather [Midinváerne with Gwent contest - 2nd task]

There is no denying that consuming Mahakaman mead in copious amounts will make even dwarves -- hardened veterans of drinking though they are -- begin to muddle their words. Unfortunately, our stalwart companions have reached the point that it’s now impossible to understand them. We need your help again!

Below we present three sets of jumbled letters. Rearrange them correctly to spell the names of Gwent cards. Once you have all the card names in place, send your answer to our special email: midinvaerneEN@kaermorhen.com. The first three entries to provide all of the correct card names will be rewarded with a point.

The words look like they were struck with Geralt’s Aard. A bit of Gwent know-how, combined with a quill, some ink and a sheet of parchment, should make it possible to decipher what those dwarves probably meant, but who know for sure? Best of luck!

1. BEMIBTORUMMIDI

2. DDNONAAINRARH

3. ANWKERIESDGTENAE

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
DrBigBones;n7227980 said:
Any spaces between the letters?

Any characters other than letters that were found in any of the card names were removed. You need to put those in yourself :)

That was lots of fun. Thanks :)

Unfortunately i seem to be late again, although i desperately want those prices lol.

TV_JayArr;n7228310 said:
Unfortunately i seem to be late again, although i desperately want those prices lol.
I late too. There 15 contestant seen this topic before I came.

This task very interesting me. When I find out that already be a prices for me.

But I still want the main prices also. Hehehe.

Vattier Oh, I can't wait for next task.

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
DEERCG;n7228370 said:
I late too. There 15 contestant seen this topic before I came.

That doesn't mean anything :)

Some of those could be REDs or moderators (who can't take part in the event). And among others who saw the thread most could be still working on their answers.

There's absolutely no reason to give up so quickly :)

KoroTb;n7232620 said:
Answer please. If, for example, at the and of competition there will be 1 man with 4 points, 2 people with 3 points and 3 with 2 points, how many people get reward? All 6? or just first three of them?

Could I answer it? Only 03 contestant have a highest points will get reward.

In your example, man with 4 point for 1st reward.

2 people with 3 points which who sent email to completed each task first with have plus 3 points, another have 2 points. These points are counted solely for the purpose of breaking the tie and do not count to overall score of the Contestant.

Then we able to find 2rd and 3rd for reward.

Last edited:
DEERCG;n7233510 said:
Could I answer it? Only 03 contestant have a highest points will get reward.

In your example, man with 4 point for 1st reward.

2 people with 3 points which who sent email to completed each task first with have plus 3 points, another have 2 points. These points are counted solely for the purpose of breaking the tie and do not count to overall score of the Contestant.

Then we able to find 2rd and 3rd for reward.

Understand. THX.
And Good Luck to all Participants

Top Bottom